Ch 20: Lost In The Song

Start from the beginning

(Sry but I couldn't help myself 😋)

N: Aika stood in the room looking at all the items in his room that glowed and she looked all around his room noticing everything that seemed too dark to see. Tokoyami was embarrassed that he didn't want to go in, he stood in the doorway with his arms crossed and his eyes shut with his head pointed down. Aika was done studying his room then she looked back at Tokoyami.

Aika: "Seriously? This isn't decent? I think you have very good taste in decorating."

N: Tokoyami looked at Aika to see her smiling at him. She closed her eyes with the smile still on her face as she turned her head slightly to the side.

Aika: "You should take pride in this, I mean you're not wrong with it being more dark than the other room's. I may not have seen them but I know that my room is nothing compared to yours. Very impressive."

N: Tokoyami was left stunned because the only complement he's ever gotten about his room was when Deku said his sword was cool. Aika went towards the bed and sat down, she looked at Tokoyami and patted the bed. He closed the door and turned on his light, Aika had to blink to get her eyes used to the light.

Tokoyami: "Oh sorry."

Aika: "It's fine. Hmm, it looks so different with the lights on." She said looking around the room.

Tokoyami: "Yeah, I guess it does." He said as he sat down next to her.

Aika: "So what would you like to talk about?"

Tokoyami: "Huh?"

Aika: "We came here to talk, so what did you have in mind?"

Tokoyami: "Oh yes, um well...I'm not sure. I'm sorry I clearly didn't think this through." He said looking down as he put his hands together.

Aika: "Hehe, that's alright. Hey..um?"

Tokoyami: "Yes?" He turned his head towards her to see her smile was gone.

Aika: "I'm sorry for laughing at you earlier. I think it's very nice of you to want to give me some personal space."

Tokoyami: "Your welcome. And you don't need to apologize for laughing, it's alright."

Aika: "You sure it's okay?"

Tokoyami: "Heh, yes it's alright." He gave her a reassuring smile.

N: Aika smiled back then she looked at her feet then she saw something leaning against his dressers. She picked her head up and stood up from the bed to grab the item.

Tokoyami: "What is it?"

N: Aika pulled out a guitar and looked at Tokoyami and grinned.

Aika: "You play?"

Tokoyami: "Y-Yeah. But I haven't played in a while."

Aika: "Never would of seen you as a musician. When's the last time you played?"

Tokoyami: "At our school festival. Although I don't see myself as a musician, I played along side Kaminari, Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro."