Chapter Seven : did you go see her?

Start from the beginning

"Nothing, nothing at all," he shook his head.

"Liar!" I shot back, "what is it!" I charged at him and he hid behind Nora for protection.

"You'll be pissed, give me two days and then I'll explain!" he looked at me with fear, not fear that I'm going to hurt him, this fear was different than any other time.

"No! I'll give you two minutes!" I glared at him.

"An hour then!" he begged.

"Thirty," I narrowed.

"Deal!" and he ran out of the house with his keys.

"Bubs is silly," Nora smiled playing with her dolls.

"Silly doesn't even describe it Nor," I muttered before going outside to get Parker back in here but he was gone too.

I was confused and worried at the same time, where did he go? Parker doesn't just disappear like this. I called him and it went straight to voicemail and I rolled my eyes before grabbing my keys.

"Come on Nora lets go get pizza!" I called out and she came running to get her shoes and jacket.

We drove to get the pizza and Parker ended up calling when I was grabbing the pizza, Nora answered the phone and talked to him.

"Parker wants to talk to you," Nora held out the phone for me as I was juggling the box of pizza and the keys.

"Tell him to give me a second," I responded, opening the door for us to get into the car.

"Parker, sissy said to give her a second her hands are full," Nora responded.

I put the pizza in the passenger seat and helped Nora into her seat before taking the phone from her as she struggled with one of her buckles.

"Where'd you go?" I asked, trying to get the last buckle.

"I'm on my way back, you'll see when you get back to the house though," he responded which made me confused.

"Did you go to see her?" I asked.

"No," he sounded like it hurt for me to even think that, "Paige when I promised I'd do this I meant it, I'm not going to be a fucking liar," I knew I hurt his feelings and didn't believe in him as I should it's just, I always expected failure. I always expected to be hurt in the end or used because I didn't see it coming or didn't want to.

"I'll see you at the house then," I hung up without saying goodbye knowing that if I apologized to him for thinking he'd fuck up then I'd start seeing Parker as a good guy and seeing him as a good guy will create feelings and I don't want feelings, I don't want to be reminded of that pain.

"Sissy are you okay?" Nora had unbuckled herself from her seat and was peaking over the passenger seat to look at me.

I wiped my tears and cleared my throat, "yeah just something in my eye. Sit down please and buckle up."

"Okay," she smiled at me and I never wanted her to get hurt, I wanted her to have a perfect life.

I drove back to the house and saw Parker's car parked where mine originally was so I parked on the street before grabbing the pizza and Nora was already rushing to get inside.

Madi was there and came towards me, why was Madi here.

"Hey!" she smiled taking the pizza from my hands.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" I looked at her confused.

"You'll find out, come on," she motioned me towards the house and I didn't like where this was going.