𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙- 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖

~Toms POV~

I got back to the trailer to calm myself down. 'She was just hit a couple times'. How could he say that about her?! I'm packing my stuff and just go. I don't care what the crew is gonna say. I'm done. I have to see my girl. I start packing my stuff, clean the trailer, and all of that stuff. What we now have filmed is a huge cliffhanger, i don't to film this crap anymore, i'm gonna miss the people who acted with me, they were nice, the crew like the producer not. I just wanted to scream so loud, but it wouldn't help Y/n. I needed to stay calm. For her. I looked in the mirror and throwed some cold water in my face. I grabbed my stuff, left a note and left the set.

When i arrived in London, i immediately goes to Dereks house. I rang the bell. 'Hey man!' Derek says. 'Hey, can you drive me to the hospital please? I need to see Y/n'. Derek looks up worried. 'I don't know if thats a good thing to do, shes looking very bad-'. 'I don't care! I want to her now!' Derek sighs. 'Fine, lets go, are you driving?' I smiled. 'Yes'. We drove to the hospital. On our way there i saw a flower shop. 'Wait here, i have an idea' i said and entered the shop.

'Hello sir, how can i help you' the man who works here said. '1 bouquet of red roses please'. 'And how much roses do you want in your bouquet sir?' the man asked smiling. '31 please'. 'Good choice, good choice' the man said and handed over the roses. 'That will be $25 dollars please'. I payed and walked over to the car again.

'What are you going to do with those roses?' Derek asks. 'Everday that Y/n is an coma, im going to put one rose in the vase, im first buyed roses for an month.' Derek smiles. 'Good idea man, Y/n will love it'. I started the car again and drove to the hospital. When we arrived and walked in the hospital Derek said: 'We are coming for Valicia again'. The woman smiles. 'You know where she'. I looked confused. 'I'll explain later' Derek said and we walked to Y/ns room.

I started to tear up when i saw her. There were bruises all over her face. And i keep hear the producer say: 'Those guys just hitted her a couple times, its not a big deal'. I came closer to her. 'You can't grab her hand. Her hands are to damaged for that'. Derek said. 'C-can i stroke h-her cheek?' I look at Derek. 'Yes'. I carefully stroked her cheek. 'I love you... Come back soon, we will catch the men who did this to you babe, i promise'. I putted 2 roses in the vase. Because its her second day of coma. 'Why did you call Y/n Valicia?' i ask. 'There were alot of paparazzi, they found out that Y/n was the one in coma. So we used a fake name that only we know, so when you visit again, please say Valicia in case of Y/n'. I nod. 'Okay'. We were with Y/n for 40 minutes and then we left. That night the bed was too empty and that night i couldn't sleep.

Sorry for this bad chapter, i had a huge writers block. Hopefully you guys still enjoyed it!💚