Bliss. At once, you're reminded of your job. You take the camera that's on your lap, put the band around your neck and look sideways, to the woman who's sitting next to you. Because of your sudden change of pace, she too, glances over to you.

"Keep feeling what you were feeling." You tell her.

She looks at you with a sincere look. "Never lost it." Her head shifts sideways, looking through the window again. She supports her elbow on her lap and effortlessly rests her chin on her palm. You position your camera in front of your face, look through the lens, and press the button, once. No need to ruin the untainted peace. You lower your camera and look at the picture. It really does only take one shot, because she looks radiantly blissful.

Cate loses focus of outside, and looks at you with a cheeky smile

Cate loses focus of outside, and looks at you with a cheeky smile. "That's it?"

"That's it." You confirm. "You look perfect."

Cate giggles, looking away and avoiding eye contact, until reclaiming a confident posture again. "You're also too lustrous not to capture." She motions towards the camera around your neck. "May I?"

You grin at the request, undo your camera strap, and hand the camera over to Cate. There's a reason you stay behind the lens, for it makes you quite uncomfortable to be the one in front of the camera. Not knowing how to pose, you unwieldy smile. You feel awkward and unknowing, which doesn't happen often.

The blonde woman seems to notice your stiffness, for she begins to speak. "What makes you happy." She asks, with her eye still looking through the lens.

You can't help but smile at her attempt to loosen up some tension. "Being behind the camera." You answer, wanting to make clear that this is not your strong suit.

She chuckles. "I see. What else?"

After a short moment of deliberation, you answer. "Outdoors. I mean, I've always had a deep love of nature. It gives me so much pleasure to just look around and observe and comprehend what I see."

"Fascinating." She says, her face matches her descriptive word. She lowers the camera and puts it down on a table. "So, we really should be out there, too?" Her head bops sideways to gesture outside.

You chuckle, liking the way this is going. "We should."

"Let's go then." The blonde woman gets up and reaches her hand out. You grab hold of it and lift up, boosting yourself a bit too vigorously. For a moment, you stand face-to-face, as close to be able to see the different shades of blue in her eyes, hands still touching, faces still gleaming.

"Right." You say blissfully. "Let's go."

You both make your way out and are enthousiastically greeted by the kids and Noah. For the next hour, you're getting lost in the joy of carelessly playing outside. At one moment, Andrew joins in on the fun. Four children, four adults, having a hoot, and losing track of time.