"Y/N and Noah, good to see you." Andrew says as he walks over to you, giving you both a strong handshake.

"Thanks for having us over once again for dinner." You say.

Noah hands over the bottle of wine and you both receive gratitude from your hostesses.

"It smells delicious." Looking over at Cate behind the counter, you can see her appreciative smile.

"I sure hope so, I've had my hands full for the last two hours. But I'm just about done so please," She gestures to the neatly set up dinner table. "take a seat."

"I'll get the children." Andrew says as he walks out of the kitchen.

A few moments later, everyone's seated and the dish is presented.

"You asked for a family favourite," Cate begins. "here you have it. Beef stew with sweet potato topping."

You lean forward and take a whiff of the appealing looking dish. "It looks very appetising."

Everyone gets some on their plate and you all enjoy a cordial dinner. One of the things that you've observed is that the kids seem much more relaxed and casual this second time around. You all chitchat with each other and you discover their likes and interests. You could see yourself befriending them if you were still a kid. Once again, the whole family shows wholesomeness and you're having a great time.
__________

After the sociable dinner, you emerge yourself with work. Noah's getting Cate pretty for the camera, and you make your shooting stationaire ready in the conservatory. The room is attached to the back of the house and has a perfect view on the vast backyard.

You're just about ready as Noah comes up with Cate. The blonde woman is wearing the same casual outfit she wore all day. All Noah's done is put a small amount of makeup on her already glowing face. You let Noah join in on your little discussion for todays plan.

"You both ready?" You enthousiastically say when they enter your photoshoot domain.

"I'd like to know how I'll further participate in this equation." Your assistent asks confused, not being used to be incorporated.

"Noah, I want you to take the kids outside and have a good time. Right about there." You gesture towards the large patch of grass outside.

He seems eager. "Awesome!" Without further questioning, he's off to retrieve the children.

When he's out the door, you turn towards Cate. "I want to see you in bliss." You explain. "And what better way then to see your children carelessly joyfull?"

You might as well already shoot pictures because Cate's face already shows a grand smile. "Lovely."

"I thought so." You say. A smile has also transfered onto your face.

You both take a seat at two chairs that are located before the large windows that surround the room. A little while later, the kids come running outside, with Noah following behind. Behind the glass windows, you can faintly hear the high-pitched chattering. While everybody outside stays entertained with a soccer ball, inside, you chat with Cate.

"They're absolute sweethearts." You tell Cate, both looking at the view outdoors.

"They really are, aren't they?" A heartwarming glow is plastered on her face.

What follows, is silence. The peaceful stillness you have once shared before. No need of speaking, no need of uncomfort. You both just look outside, watching the view of playing children, and a childishly careless adult. A moment of bliss.