❂ 064. memory garden

Start from the beginning

"Angel! Slow down!" Running to keep up with the Padawan as she pulled him along, chuckling at her excitement.

Finally stopping outside a class, he huffed gently, hands on his knees. Seeing her wide grin, he shook his head, "You drive me insane."

Grin widening, she tilted her head, "In a good way?"

"In every way."

"Well," Crossing her arms, she smirked, "One of those ways has to be good, then."

Smirking, he leant against the wall, ready to retort a tease of his own, "Well—"

"Blai-blai!"

"Oh-OOF!"

Twi'lek crashing into his legs, Wolffe was glad he kept on his armour for this trip. Small arms gripping onto his leg, she giggled; rapidly glancing over to Eisha as she failed to contain a laugh of her own.

Hopping up, the toddler rushed over to the Vashuni; the Padawan being far more prepared to catch the small child, "Ta-tat!"

Picking her up, Eisha rested her against her hip, grinning. Glancing at Wolffe, she brushed her hand over Fiolet's lekku, "She's gotten bigger."

Clutching his leg, he huffed, "I think stronger." Dramatically groaning and causing Fiolet to giggle. Pointing his finger between the two, he held back his smile, "Did you teach her to laugh at my pain, too?"

Violet eyes rolling, her head shook, smiling gently, "Runs in the family."

Laughing softly, he reached for her hand, "She's—"

"Padawan Ree. Commander Wolffe."

Jumping back, Eisha adjusted Fiolet, glancing down at the Grandmaster; her own Master at his side, "Master Yoda, hi."

The Commander nodded respectfully to the Jedi, before awkwardly glancing over to his General — unsure how much he'd be included here.

Smiling, she ignored the tugging of her Padawan braid by Fiolet, "Are we okay to go?"

"Until the afternoon, you have," Hands shifting on his cane, he eyed the couple and child.

"And, we have a training session after, Little One," He stared pointedly at his Padawan.

She was prone to skipping lessons.

"Of course, Master." Sheepishly grinning at the Kel Dor, before directing her attention down again, "And, thank you very much, Master Yoda."

Nudging for Wolffe to do the same, he grumbled a small, "Thank you."

Brow raising, she resisted the urge to reach for his hand; casting one last smile to the Jedi, before quickly walking away with Wolffe.

Grabbing Wolffe's hand and sprinting off again as they rounded the corner.

Head shaking, Plo chuckled at his Padawan's childish nature; gaze casting down to Yoda, "You sense it too."

"Keep an eye on them, we will. Discussing it further with the Council, I do not suggest yet." Humming, he stared after the two, "Strongly, the Force flows between them."

"Have you considered it?"

"A force to be reckoned with, Force bound individuals are. Caution, I suggest. Hmm..."

"...Patience. Long be hidden, the truth cannot."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You're doing it wrong."

"I don't understand how I'm doing it wrong."

"Like this," Placing her hands over Wolffe's, she intertwined the flowers together, creating a knot, "Then, you just repeat it."