Dad knew exactly the spot where our bus would be, we gave our bags to the conductor who took them behind the bus to place them with the other bags.

The weather was still cold where we lived but the place we are goin to, was going to be a little warmer.

"Take care kids!" Dad said from outside the bus once the four of us were seated, after which he left.

Thanks to my lazy ass, we got late and didn't get the last seat as planned. So now, Taehyung and Sesha sat on the 3rd seat from behind and him and I sat in the seat in front of them. It was an hour and a half drive with beautiful scenery outside. The beach was like another hour ahead of the cottage so we'd be going there the next morning.

"Y/n?" Jungkook called out, breaking my chain of thoughts. Aishhh, I was daydream a lot.

"Yes?" I replied, turning to face him.

He had his hand held up, asking me to hold it. Of course I did. He smiled and placed our interlocked hands on his thigh while his thumb caressed my hand.

"Guys!" Sesha said, from behind us.

We turned to face them, our bodies facing each other.

"What is the better combination of Sesha and Taehyung- Taesha or Syung?" Teahyung asked, as if they'd been debating about it.

Syung? That was soo weird.

"Taeshaa of course!" I said.

"Yeh, it's like an actual name." Koo added.

"I KNOW RIGHT!? I've been telling him the same thing since last night." Sesha said, crossing her arms and making a baby pout to Taehyung, who instantly grabbed her cheeks and pulled her closer to kiss her. Aww.

"Damnnn! You guys!" Jungkook said, turning away for a second, with an expression like he smelled something bad. I slapped him on his arm playfully, to which I got an Unexpected response- he turned me around to make my back face him and pulled me down by my shoulder to make me lean on him. It was a little uncomfortable but the butterflies inside my tummy made sure I didn't move an inch.

"You guys are soo cute!" Sesha said, placing her head on Tae's shoulder," what would the combination of your names be?"

We four looked at each other in confusion.

[A/n: exactly the same expression you have when you realise I actually can't give a possible combination name cause y/n is technically- nameless? Like it's a name but yet name less.
This is your author crying coz she wishes she'd actually given y/n a name ㅜㅜ
Just combine your name with his and replace:') ]

"Ahh, JungN-ee? Or YKook-ee?" Tae suggested.

"Whats with the extra EE in the end?" I asked.

"It just becomes cuter." He replied.

"NO NO! I KNOW I KNOW!- KooN-ee!" Sesha shouted as her head shot up, making everyone else in the bus look at us.

"Extra ee's again?" I complained," is that necessary?"

"Yeahh! KooNee is soo cute!" Jungkook said, hugging me to himself.

"You like it? Then i love it." I said, blindly extending my hands backward to touch his face, accidentally hitting his nose.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!" Jungkook whined, making me jump out of my skin before all of us started laughing.

We spent the rest of the ride laughing and playing, disturbing everyone around us.

We were the last to get off so we would be dropped right outside the cottage.

The sun had already set and the twilight played around the corner, the scene outside had changed to lowkey peaceful farms and hardly any people around.