Wilbur?!?!?!?!?💔😨😨😱😫

This isn't really gonna be fridge and Phil anymore- its gonna be more of wilbur, mmm and sally now- I hope thats okay- but Phil and fridge will come back in the end.

Before wilbur could exit the door to go find a salmon to sex with- Some ugly idiot appeared and grabbed Wilbur and then Wibur disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the ugly creature was still there. Fridge gasped aa her child disappeared. Tommy started crying even more. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CHILD?!?!?!" Fridge screamed.

Then it hit fridge like lightning. The thing that took Wilbur- IT WAS THE DEMON SHE SLAPPED EARLIER!!!!1!!1!

"YOU PUNCHED ME WHILE WE WERE IN HELL SO IM STEALING YOUR CHILD!!!" The demon screeched.

Then the demon dissapeared.

Philza turned to fridge. "We'll get him back Phil!" Fridge sais, trying to be positive.

"THIS IS ALL YIUR FAULT FRIDGE! IF YOU DIDN'T SLAP THE DEMOM WILBUR WOULDNT HAVE BEEN TAKEN! I HATE YOU 👿👿👿" PHIL yelled angrily.

"P-p-p-hil????"

Fridge was hurt, but Phil didnt care. Fridge hurt Phil before, and she didn't care. So why should he care that her hurt fridge? "IM LEAVING AND IM GONNA FIND WILBUR." Phil declared and picked up tommy and dragged techno out the door.

Fridge was now alone. So very alone. What would she do now? Everyone she loved has been taken from her.

But more importantly what would happen to Wilbur???????