Escaping the pits of hell

Fridge was now in heaven. Now she could go find her mom.

Fridge walked for some time and found mother dearest. "Oh hi mom"

"F-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ridge??? Is that you???" MOther stammered

"Hi suckle mother"

"w-whw-w-w-w-why? HOW DID U DIE???? YOU ARENT SUPPPOSeD TO BE DEAD NO D:"

This would fit fridges plan perfectsly. "Yeah. Can I ask you a question?" Fridge asked.

"Uhm- sure ig" Fridges mother answered.

"Soo- uhm. Theres this guy- and I like him- and he likes me.. C-c-c-c-c-can I date him????? uwu? Please mother dearest."

"Um- sure I guess." Mother deasrest answered.

"Oh thank you suckle mother!! :DDDDDD" FRidge was really happy.

Now Fridge had to get back to the overworld. "hey suckle mother"

"You can stop calling me that Fridge- its weird," (If you know the reference I love you)

"0kay. You dont want me dead right? As of course I am much too young to die" Fridge said.

"Yeah. You are much too young to die my auftdughyer. " Fridges mother said.

"So, yuou should help me go back into the actual overworld I think you call it." Fridge smirked.

"uhhhhh- I think thats illlehal. :[" Fridges mother said.

"B-vb-b-b-b-b-but what about my boyfriend waiting for me???? :(" Fridge said in the most sad way possible.

Fridges  mother stared at her. "ehhmmmmmm, okay fine >:\" 

"YayeYEyayeyay :D" 

So Fridge and her mmother snuck into the place where a convient prortal to the overworld was. Pretend its reslly exciting  and risky. 

Fridge jumped into the portal and was revived.

This story sucks why are you reading this shit.