Back togethet💓❤💓💗💕❤💓💗💓❤💕💗💓❤💕💗💓💗💕💗💕❤💓❤💓💗💕❤💓💗💕❤💓💓

Philza was still crying his eyes out. He started sobbing even more in greifev.

Then fridge suddenly cane backtolife. If you read the otjer chapters u know how.

":0000000000 FRUDGE IS THAR YOU MY BELOVED?!?!?!?!?!?!" Phil one za Minecraft yelled.

"YES ITS ME MY BELOVED IM BACK FRON THE DEAD!!!!! :D" Fridge telled back. "MY MOM SAID YES!! WE ARE ALLOWED TO DATE"

"Oh yay :D" Phil said.

Phil then smirked. And then they sex'd. You don't know how cursed this would br if I could write smut. Maybe one day I will learn to,and I will rewrite this chapter.

July 31. You asked for this. Here you go. 

Phil smirked at the fridge.
"owo" fridge blinked innocently.
Phil slowly walked toward the fridge

*lipbite*

Phil then OPENED FRIDGES CREAMY WHITE DOORS.

send help

"O////O"

i hate my life

Phil gasped as he gazed inside Fridge. He had never seen a fridge with those type of insides before. Mainly because he wasn't legally allowed near fridges- thr slaves never knew that.

Phil then.

Bestie I can't. 

PHIL THRN CLIMBED INTO THE FRIDGE.

Fridge let out a

FEW FUCKING ICE CUBES FALL. YOU THOIGJT IT WAS GONNA BE MOAN WHORE.

toothbrushes are hotter then fridges.

Phil glanced at where the ice cubes fell.

Especially the electric toothbrushes

Phil lipbites his top lip and steps closer to fridges ice machine.

Ice is cum

Phil thrusted his hand up the ice dispenser.

..in and out... in and out...

Ice cubes began to fall quickly one after the other. Phil could feel the cold ice burn his hands.

He chomped down the ice. *crunchy ice noises*

"M-more Phil~" Fridge moaned.

*unholy noises*

I CANT ANYMORE WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I MADE

GO OUTSIDE YOU SLUT WHY DID YOU KEEP READING

I sure hope Phil never finds this. Or any cc who knows Phil because I will yeet myself off a cliff.

"And that kids is how you were made," Phil told Techno, Wilbur and Tommy.

Tommy cried. Wilbur smiled. "I'm going to go do that with a salmon :DD"

But then.... Something happened.

ALSO DISCORD: https://discord.gg/2S3Kx9f9ag