The pits of hell 😰😥 😓😖 😫 😩

WELCOME BACK!

IN TODAYS EPISODE OF ADVENTURES WITH FRIDGE, WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET OUT OF HELL!

FIRST, WE NEED TO ESCAPE THE DEEP DARK PITS OF HELL WITHOUT DYING EVEN THOUGH WE ARE DEAD!

THEN WE NEED TO GET IN HEAVEN, WHICH IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE WE'RE IN HELL!

AFTER THAT WE NEED TO FIND MOTHER DEAREST AND ASK FOR PERMISION TO DATE PHIL! AND FINALLY WE RETURN TO THE OVERWORLD!!

CAN WE DO THIS? OF COURSE! TOGEThER WE CAN DO ANYTHING! FRIENDSHIP IS TEAMWORK IS HAPPY OR SOMETHING! LETS DO THIS :DDDD

Its time to escape hell! Fridge thought to herself. Oh how much I miss my boyfriend.

So Fridge stood up from lying down in the deep dark pits of hell. SHe looked arond. How was she ever going to get out of her? 

So fridge turned oon her speedrun music and started seedprunning out of the hell. I rally have no idea what my mind was thinking makin her go into hell, because I have no ideas anymore and I cant think of anything else. 

Finally fridge was at the border of hell. The place wehere it was inbweteen heell and haven. Fridge was about to cross over the border to heaven but then an ugly voice from behind her said in an ugly way "WEEL WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUIRE GIONG SWEETIE?"

Fridge turned around. "Uhhhmmm,"

Demon ugly creature was standing there. "You are in hell. Youa rent allowed to go to heaven," 

Fridge stood there in silece. Then fridge stabbed the demon and crossed over into heaven. "Well that was easy.' Fridge said to herself.

Fridge should not have stabbed the ugly demon, even though it was really ugly. Because thats really mean. And for another reason you dont get to know yet.

This chapter really sucked I didnt have any ideas.