Draco and Theo X El

Start from the beginning

Draco stood from his seat, El's wrist still in his grip. She watched in surprise as he leaned over and whispered something into Theo's ear, making Theo's eyes go wide as well. He turned back to El, his smirk returned.

Before she can say anything, or stop him from doing anything, he's turned around and dragging her away, outside of the classroom. She trips over her feet as he yanks her out into the hall, and she continues to try and rip her wrist from his hold.

As soon as the doors to the classroom slam shut, Draco is shoving El up against the closest wall, which just happened to be brick. She gasps in pain and without realizing it, he's pushing himself against her.
She watches in horror as he glares at her, his face only inches from hers.

"You were going to hit me?" He asks. He breathing becomes rigid, and she squirms under him, feeling herself being crushed between him and the wall.
"You-you said-"
"Yeah, I know what I said." He cuts her off, smirking down at her.
"Don't talk about my brother like that!" She tries to yell out. She can feel the tears in the corners of her eyes now, begging to escape because of the pain he's causing her.

He doesn't say anything, he continues to stand against her until the classroom door opens again, and this time, Theo walks out, smirking as well. She realizes now that something was going to happen, she doesn't know what or if she even wants it, but she knows she's scared.

Theo stops just behind Draco, and stares at him and El, pressed against each other. El watches as Theo comes closer to her, eyes wide.

"What do you think, Malfoy?" Theo speaks finally.
"I think, she's a dirty slut." El's eyes go even wider at those words, but not because she's been insulted, but because Draco just said something that made her lower stomach grow warm, forcing her to press her legs together unexpectedly. Theo watches with an amused look on his face as El pathetically attempts to hide her flushed face.

"What is it?" Draco laughs. "Are you...turned on, Diggory?" He moves his hand to her stomach, just above where her skirt begins. El's breath stutters at his warm touch, and she shakes her head 'no' right away, too quickly.

"If you really mean that," Theo gets close to her ear, bending down to her height. "then you won't come by the astronomy tower tonight, say, eight pm?" He stepped back, and smirked at Draco.

She wouldn't go. She wasn't turned on.

She could tell herself that as many times as she wants, but even the boys know she's lying.

Draco finally let go of her, and she gasped in surprise. The boys turned and left, they didn't go back into class, they went the opposite way, in fact. El stood, her body still pressed against the bricks, not moving.

She was there. At eight pm on the dot, she was waiting at the astronomy tower, still in her uniform, arms crossed while she waited for them.

They didn't actually expect her to go. They were walking up the stairs at eight o' four, slowly. They didn't expect her to be there.

But she was. They reached the top and the three of them all locked eyes. Draco and Theo's conversation stopped immediately, and El stood in front of them, swallowing nervously.

Draco was the first to break into a smirk. He crossed his arms and shifted his weight, running his tongue along his lower lip.

"You showed." He said suddenly. "I guess we were right, huh, Nott?" He nudges Theo, who finally smirks as well.
"Guess we were." Theo spoke. El looked around, slightly nervous.
"What do you want?" She finally asked. Draco bit down on his tongue.
"Strip." Her eyes went wide as Draco spoke. Theo laughed at her reaction.
"Well? We don't have all night." The blonde growled, taking a step towards the girl.