| S I X T Y - F I V E |

Start from the beginning

" Huh , he should be more determined . "  Mukti said with her usual quirkiness , which made Nandini chuckle and she nodded at her head speaking " yes , so , It was my fault , I was not thoughtful enough. You can beat me to reduce your anger if you want . " 

" Ahh , if i beat you , my brother would peel and fry me off . I will go an beat Abhi . He won't be mad at me anyway ."  Mukti said with a smile , Nandini smiled at her being back like she was and said " So , let's go out and meet your brother , He has been worried about you all night . "   

Mukti bit her lower lip thinking about how worried she made Manik and with a small smile she nodded at Nandini . 

----

The bedroom door opened gaining attention of Abhi and Manik . Manik stood up as Nandini came out of the bedroom with Mukti beside her with a pout and arms crossed over her chest . 

" Mukti "  Manik started to speak , when she just turned her head to the left showing she is angry with her , but the sly smirk on her lips tells him that she is playing around with him . 

Nandini chuckled lightly and nudged Mukti lightly which made her scowl and Mukti looked at her and then at Manik saying " Thanks to your thoughtful girlfriend , I forgive you now . " 

Manik smiled at Mukti , but then looked at Nandini and entwined his hands with her and said to her " Thanks " 

Mukti looked at their entwined hand feeling happy inwardly but showed a scowl saying " Huh .. You just gave a public display once I forgave you .."  and with a twisted face she moved towards Abhimanyu and just dropped herself beside him hugging him saying " I too have someone to hug . "

Manik and Nandini chuckled finding the Mukti back with them again , while Abhi too had a warm feeling inside but made a face for getting away from Mukti's grip . 

" Hey , you both are free at noon ? Stay to have a lunch ."Mukti said getting straighten up but still having her arms wrapped over Abhi's shoulder .   Abhi looked at Manik and thought he will say yes , but he was looking at Nandini and he said " No we will do that some other day , I have to accompany Nandini to an interview . " 

" Interview ? Are you finding any job Nandini ? "  Mukti asked granting Abhi relief from her death grip . 

" Madhyam Singhania is willing to cooperate with me ."  Nandini said .

" Madhaym Singhania ."  Mukti gasped at her while Abhi too looked at her with surprised face .  

" Nandini , you are gonna be famous . " Mukti said registering her excitement . 

Nandini giggled at Mukti's excitement and said " no , it's just a short chat . " 

Ignoring Nandini's word Mukti just looked at her brother and said " Hurry up , don't waste time here . " 

" But you.." Nandini started to speak when Mukti cut her off and said looking at Abhimanyu who was still much surprised for Nandini " I don't have any problem , Abhimanyu will accompany me . "

Abhi looked at her in shock due to her sudden decision and was going to speak , but didn't got time as Mukti got up and moved toward her brother and Nandini saying " Hurry up , don't be pulled away from your business . "   

Mukti started pushing Nandini from her shoulder outside while Manik looked at Abhimanyu and gave him a stern glare and said " Take good care of my sister . "

" Don't worry . " Abhi mumbled slowly , though Manik is his best friend but a protective brother though gives chills in his spine . 

Manik smirked at him and left the home .