The Death of All 2

The three ran to Sector Five's outer dome interface. Aelita quickly pressed it open as the others stood guard. "Jeremie, we're gonna need those vehicles," Yumi said.

"On it, but it might take some time." That's when mantas gracefully flew toward them from the northern tip.

"We're running out of time," Odd said. Just then, a white sphere materialized out of nowhere. "What's Franz Hopper doing here?"

"He's buying you guys time. Make sure you don't let him get hurt!" Jeremie shouted. Meanwhile, William ducked another swing from the specter. The specter kicked him, but William rolled out of the way. The teen huffed and panted like a mad dog. His shoulder was aching, his legs didn't respond to him, and his lungs screamed every time he breathed. Aiming its hand, the specter shocked William.

"AHHHHHHH!" He screamed until he laid unconscious on the floor. The specter focused on Sissi, who was still splicing wires. It marched toward her when

BZZZZZZZZ!

Ulrich zapped the specter to the ground and rushed over to Sissi. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure we have enough power to do this," She grunted as she pulled the last wire. "Okay, it's done." She stood up and spun to the specter. As it rose, growling and snarling, Sissi scowl at it with a mix of fear and rage. "Leave him to me." Ulrich stepped back. She crossed her arms over her chest and set them back. A dull low hum echoed in the chamber. Slowly, Sissi's hair started to float as if static electricity coursed through her. The specter sprint at lightning speed and threw a punch. Sissi blocked it. The Specter buzzed uncontrollably, clutching its head and stumbling back. It growled. What new concoction was this? "This is my greatest invention. It's a full-body electric suit." Sissi cracked her knuckles. "Let's finish this." She charged at the Specter, punching left and right. The Specter jumped back and zapped her. Sissi blocked it with her hand. The Specter hopped to the wall like a frog and sprinted over her. Sissi threw her bolts of lightning, but couldn't hit it. Jumping down, the Specter aimed its hand at Ulrich, but Sissi charged and tackled it to the ground. She cocked her fist back. The Specter disappeared and reformed behind her. It zapped her to the wall, but it felt like a punch to the gut. Sissi got back up, panting. Time was running out. Her split ends caused by the electricity were wearing down. The battery on the suit was wearing down... as usual.

Then,

"I can't get enough power to start the program!" Jeremie shouted from the computer room. Sissi looked down. She was standing on the wire she had been working on. She picked up the wire in one hand.

"Come on, XANA! What's wrong? Afraid of me?" Sissi taunted. The Specter grinned evilly. It made a huge aura of electricity around its body. Sparks and streams of energy crackled at every corner of the reactor room. The Specter aimed his charged hand and fired a high-voltage blast at Sissi. The Mechanist held up her hand.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed. It didn't block the electricity. Energy ripped through her body like knives were going through her veins. The suit was insulated but to a point. The energy bolted through her arm and out to her other, right into the power Reactor.

"NOOOOOO!" growled the Specter. It was giving Jeremie more power to run his program. In the control booth, Einstein couldn't figure out where the power was coming from, but he wasn't going to waste it.

"Aelita! Start the program!" Jeremie shouted. Aelita slammed the digital button. A huge load of energy poured into the core of Lyoko, and tiny white balls popped out of the center and moved out. They spread out of the dome, taking down the mantas that were hurting Franz Hopper, and ventured out further and further, taking down every trace of XANA's presence.