LS: I look forward to breaking that spirit.

Now even angrier then he was before, Izuku then began to fight less like the martial artist his father had trained him to be and more like the wild beast that was inside of him. Do to this Lord Slug was able to easily avoid the wild attacks that Izuku was throwing at him.

LS: I see, the angrier you get the more you loses yourself to the ozaru in you. That's fine because it won't matter how strong you get if you can't connect the attack.

Izuku then let out another roar and in an instant was directly behind Slug.

LS: WHAT!!!!

Izuku in almost no time at all doubled his speed to where he was now more even with Lord Slug. Now behind Slug Izuku quickly hit him in the side of his head with a powerful back fist. This attack connected and hit Slug with enough force that he got sent flying through to another part of the ship. Crashing through wall after wall Slug was eventually able to catch himself and stop from flying through anymore of his ship.

LS mind: in almost an instant he got much faster, was he holding back the whole time? It doesn't matter because it's still not enough to keep me from taking this planet.

Lord Slug looked over at the hole he had just come from to see Izuku charging straight through the ship towards him. As soon as Izuku got close to Slug and went for his attack Slug quickly stepped to the side and clotheslined Izuku knocking him to the ground. Izuku was now laying flat on his back mad and was about to get back up but before he could Lord Slug was there stomping his foot down into Izuku's chest. The attack from Slug was so strong that the floor that was made of a high strength material was actually starting to dent.

LS: come on kid where is all that power you showed me just a few seconds ago!?!

Slug then raised his foot up off of Izuku only to bring it down again just as hard as before causing the floor to dent in even more.

LS: don't tell me that this is as strong as you are!

Again Lord Slug stomped on Izuku's chest and again the floor continued to dent in.

LS: how very disappointing!

Lord Slug then began to continuously stomping Izuku's chest pushing him deeper and deeper into the floor. Izuku was in pain at this point but he didn't feel it as the pain was drowned out by his ever increasing rage.

LS: I never expected you to win but as a Saiyan I was expecting to at least get a good fight out of you!

The rage in Izuku continued to build until all at once he just exploded. While letting out a roar of pure rage Izuku's ki exploded from his body not only knocking Slug off of him but completely out of the ship. Lord Slug hit the earth hard but immediately got back up looking at where he came from.

LS mind: I guess he still had more energy hidden away.

As Slug was watching the ship he noticed a small stream of green energy shoot up from the top of the ship. That stream didn't stay small for long though as almost immediately the top of the spaceship was blown open by an even larger stream of green energy. In the large stream of green energy Izuku rose up into the sky while never taking his eyes off of Slug once. Lord Slug was still not to concerned at this point.

LS: I guess I should start taking you a bit seriously, especially with that raw energy you have.

Izuku launched himself at Lord Slug at seeds multiple times faster then he could ever travel before. Once he reached Slug do to his primal nature at the forefront of his mind at the moment Izuku immediately went for the attack with every punch and kick being unrestrained. Slug was unfazed by this and met Izuku with attacks of his own. The two titans continued to trade punches with each other, neither one backing down. When there attacks landed on each other the force from the blows caused shockwaves. As the fight went on the two of them only got stronger but for Slug it was because he had to reveal more and more of his Super Namekian power in order to keep up with the ever growing strength of Izuku.

LS mind: damn it he is actually getting stronger as the fight goes on!

Izuku threw a right hook towards Slugs head which the Namekian stopped with a forearm block but the attack was so hard that Slug was sent sliding to the side.

LS mind: damn it is I don't end this soon I might actually lose to this bastard.

Lord Slug looked up to see Izuku running at him and as he got closer Slug shot an eye beam at Izuku's leg causing him to stumble and fall to the ground. Do to this attack Izuku was now down a leg as it was to hurt to use.

LS: you are strong, so strong in fact that you are the first person in meany years to make me have to do this!

Lord Slug began to growl as he flex all the muscles on his body before something that Izuku has never seen before began to happen. As Izuku got up off the ground he watched as Slug began to grow in sive and became massive. As he was growing Izuku could feel that Lord Slug was getting stronger the bigger he got. Lord Slug was now showing Izuku the true power of a Super Namekian.

LS: this you little worm is my full unrestrained power, this is the power of a Super Namekian!

The increase in Lord Slug's power was so massive that Izuku even though he was running on pure primal instincts still gained a face of shock.

LS: and now I will make you suffer for ever trying to stand against me Saiyan!