🌌chapter 5🌌

3rd pov:

as soon as jaehyun exits the dorm, he gets in his own car and drives to the company. it was 07:53am when he arrived and immediately goes to the elevator. 5 minutes later, he exits the elevator and sees his manager waiting for him.

they then proceeded to ceo's office. manager knocks on the door and they heard 'come in'. ceo looks up, when he heard the door opening and look at them in confusion.

"what do you need that you came into my office?" "sir, we need to talk to you about something" manager replies. he told them to sit down and to say what they have to say. as they finished telling him, he looks a little bit shocked, to hear that, jung jaehyun, the prince of sm, is mafia leader.

"is that the reason why you were absent mentally and physically lately?" "yes, that's the reason. i apologize for being absent so much."

they just sit there in silence, as sooman thinks. "we have to keep this a secret. we can't let anyone find out. does other 3 ceo's know about this?" "no, they don't" jaehyun answers. "i suppose uou guys have a chat right?" sooman asks.

"yeah, we do. what about it?" "tell them to tell that to their ceo's. if not, i will call the ceos and tell them that personally." sooman orders. he nods his head and grabs his phone.

                    >mafia groupchat<

                                                           jboss:
                                      okay guys listen...

minmin:
eyo, what is it boss?

hanslol:
you better have a good
reason for massaging this
early.

                                                           jboss:
                                          i want everyone
                  to tell your ceo about mafia.
                       this is an oreder from your
                      boss and you have to do it.

unwoo:
why?

kookiebunny:
yeah, why? what's the
reason?

                                                           jboss:
                                                   just. do. it.

minmin:
ookkaaayyyy??? fine.

unwoo:
but you have to tell us a
reason later.

                                                           jboss:
                                            yeah okay just
                                            do it.

kookiebunny:
you got it.

after the chat, jaehyun turns the phone off and looks at sooman. "they'll do it." "okay perfect. now you can go" they stand up a bow before leaving the ceo's office. "you go to the practice room now and I'll pick you guys later" his manager says as he leaves him.

by the time he enters the dancing room, all members are there, talking, sleeping(jungwoo), bickering or just laying around.

when he closes the door, all seven pair of eyes are on him(except jungwoo). "okay, now that we're all here, someone wake up jungwoo and start practicing" haechan goes to jungwoo and yells in his ear:"HYUNGGGG, WAKE UPPPP!!!! THERE'S A PUPPY!!!!" at this, jungwoo jolts up awake. "where is it ? you said it's here."

"sorry hyung i lied. i just said that so you would wake up and start practicing" haechan gives him puppy eyes and jungwoo just smiles and pats his head "it's okay hyuck" after that they continue to practice until it was time to leave and eat.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️kinda boring chapter im sowyy~ it will get more interesting as the story continues
baii~ see ya guys soon~~