My Baby. (Lucifer)

Summary: You tell Lucifer that your pregnant.

TW: Fluff? (Sorry if I miss labelled this)

Request by MuffinTopDeckerstar  thank you so much for the request I hope you enjoy!

———————————————————————————

There you stood, tears blurring your vision. The little stick in your hand had just confirmed that you hadn't picked up a stomach bug but that you were in fact, pregnant.

A baby, you were going to have a baby.

A huge smile crept onto your face, your hand rising up to your mouth in the process. Happy tears flooded down your face, enough falling to fill the ocean, or at least that's what it felt like.

You and Lucifer had been trying for long enough and now it just didn't seem real. He wasn't in the penthouse right now as he went out to get medicine for you.

You couldn't help but laugh at the thought, you didn't need any medicine now. You opened the door and exited the bathroom as happy as one could be.

Skipping joyfully you made your way to a seat at the bar. Sitting down on the stool you just couldn't stop smiling.

A thought came into your head. When you were taking a pregnancy test the last time you really did think you were pregnant. You had actually bought a box for the supposed to be positive test.

When the stick said negative that time you just abandoned the box, leaving it underneath the bed. To this day you still didn't know how your beloved Lucifer hadn't spotted it.

You hopped off of the stool and walked to the bedroom. Bending down you looked underneath the strong frame of the bed to be met with the luxurious red box. It had a beautiful silk bow on top to add a little more colour.

With the pregnancy test still in hand you grabbed the box and put it in the middle of the snow white paper in the inside of the box.

Once you had put the top on the box you stood up straight and skipped, once again over to the bar.

Some tears were still falling down your face but not that you noticed. You seemed to repeat your actions as you sat down on the stool awaiting Lucifers arrival.

Just as the thought had entered your head you heard the soft hum of the mechanical workings of the elevator, telling you that Lucifer had returned.

The anticipation was killing you. And then finally the ping of the elevator told you that he had reached the top. As the doors slid open he walked in, a annoyed frown on his face.

"You will not believe what happened in the shop! I got in a row with the- oh darling, what's wrong?" He began just when he noticed the tears falling down your face.

A small chuckle escaped your quivering lips, making Lucifer even more confused. He dropped the bag that he had in this hand, not so gracefully and walked over to you.

He pulled out another stool next to you and sat on it, rubbing his large hand up and down your back in a comforting way.

"Well you know how I've been feeling quite ill lately," you began timidly, smiling uncomfortably.

"Yes a um, stomach bug," he added, still a bit confused as of why you were crying.

"Well, I have something for you," you said as you lifted the red box off of your lap.

"Here, open it,"

Tears were still falling, you just couldn't help it.

He reached his hands over and took the box softly out of your grasp. He looked directly in your eyes a faint smile playing on his lips. He lifted the top off of the little box and looked at proof that he was going to have a baby.

A small gasp escaped the mans lips before you, his hand slowly lifting up to cover his mouths. He looked up at you tears in his eyes a smile, possibly bigger that your on his face.

"Your pregnant," he whispered.

You nodded.

"Your pregnant!"

And with that he picked you up and spun you around happily, tight in his embrace. Laughs and giggles were falling freely from your mouth.

He put you back down on the stool.

"My baby," he said, getting down on his knees so that he was level with your stomach.

He was looking at your stomach as if he could see through the material and see a little baby.

Another gasp escaped his lips.

"Wait until I tell Amenadiel!" And with that he excused himself to go and call his beloved brother, letting him know that he would be an uncle.

But just before he left he said three words to you that let you know that everything would be okay as long as you had him.

"I love you,"

———————————————————————————
A/N: This took me forever to do. Sorry for the lack of posts I just haven't had the motivation to write anything, anyways I hope that you enjoy this!

- Requests are open!

- Thanks for reading!

- B