Chloe's Friend P.2 (Lucifer)

Summary: you are Chloe's friend and you sure made an impression on Lucifer.

TW: Fluff? A little implied smut? (Sorry if I miss labelled)

——————————————————————————

It had been almost a week since the encounter with Y/N and it was certain that Lucifer was hooked. All you you had been on his mind.

He was currently sitting in Chloe's chair, twirling the bill that you wrote on in his hand. He had been debating on whether to call you or not but he was starting to come to the conclusion that he should.

Chloe came walking towards her desk, seeing Lucifer made her let out a huff. He was only sitting there because he knew fine well that she hated it.

"Ah! Detective, just the person I was looking for" he smiled.

A weird look crossed Chloe's face. She let out a laugh.

"You want help" she said simply.

Lucifer's expression dropped. If he didn't know any better he would've thought she was reading his mind.

"W-What I don't know what your talking about" he stuttered, which wasn't like him as he was usually really confident.

"Yes you do, don't think I haven't saw you twirling the bill with Y/N's number on it" she said teasingly.

He sighed.

"Well, guilty" he laughed putting his hand up in surrender.

"Call her, she doesn't give her number to just anyone you know" Chloe said honestly. She knew that you would like to hear from Lucifer again.

"You know what, take the rest of the day off, go home and call her!"

Lucifer looked at the bill once again and smirked.

"I will Detective, I will"

And with that he walked away, out of the precinct.

The drive home seemed so much longer than it actually was. Lucifer was very eager to get in and call you. He didn't want to do it in the car, he wanted to have a long conversation with you as you really made him swim in fascination.

Walking into Lux he walked past all of the sweaty dancing body's towards the elevator. He had let Maze be in charge tonight so that meant that the party was absolutely wild.

The ride in the elevator seemed long too. He pulled out his phone and entered your number. That's when the elevator dinged. He walked into his penthouse as the line rung.

To his surprise he heard a ringing sound. Confusion waved over his features. He looked around as his eyes were met with yours.

"Hello Mr. Money, how's your week been?" You purred seductively.

There you were at the bar, swirling your drink.

"Well hello lovely, helped yourself to a drink have we?" He smiled, hanging up on the phone.

"Well there's just so much alcohol and I'm guessing you don't drink that much otherwise you'd smell like an alcoholic" you quipped.

He joined you at the bar, taking off his suit jacket.

"So this is your crib?" You questioned.

"My what?" He laughed.

You smacked his arm playfully. A beautiful smile was on your face.

"You know what I mean! This place is massive" you exclaimed.

It was true, I mean you knew he had money but not this much. You didn't care about money though, Lucifer was honestly interesting and you liked it.

"I was going to call you but I wasn't sure if you would answer" he explained.

"Well I did write give me a call, what were you expecting?" You asked truthfully.

"Well I don't know darling, you tell me what to expect" he teased.

You turned to look him in the eye. Mischief was written all over your face. Lucifer was absolutely mesmerised, in a trance. You were both looking into each other's eyes.

That's when Lucifer reached his hand up and placed his hand on your cheek. You leaned into his touch, eyes still connected.

You hadn't even noticed that the two of you were leaning in until your lips were connected. It was like two parts of a jigsaw had been put together.

Although the kiss started of sweet and delicate it got heated fast. Before you knew he was gripping your waist. After that you were wrapping your legs around his waist.

He lifted you up onto the counter.

After that blissful moment you broke away. He just looked at you.

You moved him aside and stepped off of the counter.

You started walking towards the elevator.

"Hey give me a call this time" you said turning around to look at him.

A chuckle left his lips gracefully.

"I will, trust me I will" he whispered.

And with that you walked into the elevator and left the penthouse.

It was for sure that he would be seeing you again.

——————————————————————————

A/N: I really liked this one! It was really fun to write. I don't know what image I should write next, below there will be different names of imagines. Leave a comment on the one that you would like to see next!

- Chicken Pox. Lucifer x reader.

- Hey, Rude. Maze x reader.

- Scared? Lucifer x reader.

- Demon From Heaven. Lucifer x reader.

(Comment on the one you would like!)

- Thanks for reading!

- Requests are open!

- B