Never Again. (Lucifer)

Summary: You told yourself that you wouldn't go back to him, yet you just couldn't help yourself.

TW: Implied smut (sorry if I miss labelled this)

——————————————————————————

The black silk sheets felt warm against your bare body. Last nights events came rushing back like a tidal wave.

"No!" You yelled.

You stood up clumsily wrapping the sheets around your body. You ran into the living room in the penthouse giving Lucifer a angry look.

"Why didn't you wake me! In fact, why didn't you stop me!" You gabbed.

"Well you did beg for it, and as you know I am a devil of my word" he said casually, grinning cheekily.

"Give me a moment"

You stomped into the bedroom breaking your angry strut as you face planted onto a pillow. All Lucifer heard was you letting out muffled scream.

"As I said you begged darling, how couldn't I resist your perfect nak-"

You cut him off.

"Don't you even finish that sentence!" You said, flustered as you were once again in the living room.

That's when it happened. As you said those six words embarrassment flooded through your veins. As you were talking you made a pointing gesture causing the sheet to fall away as if it were nothing.

"Well then! I didn't know you were that desperate Y/N" he happily mused.

You grabbed the sheet and ran back to the bed room, scurrying around the room collecting your scattered clothes. You quickly put your clothes on and stormed back out, making your way to where Lucifer sat.

You plopped down on the leather sofa looking into his eyes.

"Never again. Never, you hear me?" You questioned.

"Yes yes I do, but if you don't mind me mentioning that you always say that but look where you end up" he said smugly, adding a wink at the end.

With that you stood up and started walking to the elevator.

"Oh yeah, we'll see about that" you called back.

"Ooo a deal with the devil now? Very risky darling"

With that being said you let out a chuckle. He'll see.

—————

The elevator dinged as you reached your destination. The silver doors slid open revealing the place where you least wanted to be but yet you still went.

"Alright, you win!"

Before you knew what was happening Lucifer popped out giving you and scare. It didn't last long though as he picked you up and carried you to the bedroom.

"I must admit Y/N I thought you might've lasted longer" he laughed.

"Oh shut up you" you growled while grabbing the collar of his shirt. It was going to be a wild night.

—————————————————————————

A/N: sorry this one is a bit shorter. It is currently one am for me so I should probably sleep. I just wanted to update since I was trying to update everyday but that failed so I'll try maybe once a week. Once again sorry if I miss labelled the TW.

(Authors Note) ^

- requests wanted!

- B