Chloe's Friend. (Lucifer)

Summary: Lucifer is getting the pleasure of meeting you.

TW: Swearing, Fluff? (Sorry if I miss labelled)

——————————————————————————

"Ok Lucifer my friend is in here, actually she's my best friend but I want to warn you she's a little bit crazy" Chloe explained to a smiling Lucifer, the two of them standing outside of her apartment.

"Oh detective! I can handle crazy, I tortured the crazy as you know" he replied.

If Chloe was being honest with herself she was scared about Lucifer meeting you. No it was more you meeting Lucifer. Although you are a little bit bonkers she still seeks your approval.

"Well chop chop, I really want to meet her!" Lucifer happily exclaimed.

"Alright then" Chloe sighed.

She placed her hand on the door knob and twisted it. The door creaked open slowly. You were no where to be seen which was strange since you were always doing something that was probably bad.

"Y/N? Where are you?" She questioned calling out your name.

She walked into the apartment leaving Lucifer to close the door. Her eyes darted all around the room looking for you.

"Well it seems as if your friend has left" Lucifer frowned.

The next thing anyone knew you swung down from a beam on the ceiling, your face falling inches away from Lucifers. He stumbled back a little, obviously shocked about what just happened.

"Did someone say my name?" You asked naturally.

Your Y/H/L hair swung back and forth as you hung from the ceiling. You turned your head and gave your best friend a smile. Chloe looked absolutely horrified, which was very funny too you. Laughs fell from your mouth like rain falling from the sky.

"Yes Y/N uhm" she said laughing a little.

Chloe just looked at Lucifer and his face said it all. He was grinning like a idiot nodding his head.

"Well aren't you a peculiar thing darling" he grinned taking a step forwards.

You turned your head to face the handsome man in front of you.

"Please, call me Y/N" you kindly asked.

"Well of course Y/N, I'm Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar" he informed.

You just now realised that you would need to get down. You swung your upper body back up onto the beam and gripped it with your hands. After that you put your legs down, dangling from the beam and dropped down to the ground. You turned around and blew a strand of hair out of your face. Taking a couple more steps towards Lucifer you held your hand out for him to shake.

He let out a deep chuckle and took your small hand into his larger one.

"How nice it is to meet you" he confidently said.

A bright smile was plastered on your face. You let go of his hand and turned to face Chloe who was sitting on a stool facing you and Lucifer. Lucifer let go of your hand and looked at Chloe too.

"I like him" you grinned.

Lucifer glided towards the kitchen opening one of the cabinets.

"Great ass too"

A unforgettable look flashed over Chloe's face.

"Y/N!" She scolded.

"It's alright detective! I love a good compliment" he admitted

He grabbed something out of the cabinet moving towards another one which help all of the glasses. You made your way over to sit next to Chloe on the stool next to her. You both span around at the same time so that you could place your hands on the kitchen island.

"Drink?" Lucifer cheekily asked holding a bottle of tequila and some shot glasses.

"Yes please!" You purred.

"Are you sure it seems like you have already had some too drink" she pointed out.

"Your right, I have but what could a little more do!" You squealed.

Lucifer put the shot glasses down in the table and filled them to the brim.

"I'll have just one and then I'll leave" you said firmly, more to yourself than anyone else.

"Aw, I really thought the two of you were getting along!" Chloe moaned.

"We are, we are I just need to get to work tomorrow in one piece"

Your little joke made Lucifer and Chloe laugh. You picked up the shot glass and downed the liquid in one gulp.

"Well I best be going, it was nice meeting you Lucifer!" You concluded.

"Bye Y/N" Chloe replied.

"Goodbye darling, I hope to see you again"

You just smiled and hopped off of the stool. You gracefully walked out of the apartment knowing that you had made a new, handsome friend.

Lucifer put his hands in his pockets. Something rustled inside which was strange. He pulled the thing out to find that it was a one hundred dollar bill with some writing on it.

Here's my number Mr. Money Man, give me a call.
- Ps. I really did mean what I said about your ass.

"That little minx" he whispered to himself, once again smiling like an idiot.

He was definitely going to give her a call.

——————————————————————————

A/N: I had a lot of fun writing this one. I thought that it was quite fun that the reader is a tad bit crazy.

(Authors Note) ^

- requests wanted!

- thank you for reading!

- B