THE BEGINNING

Italy, one of the European countries which is influenced by the Mafia businesses and crimes mostly since decades. The four cardinal directions of Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern are ruled by the four clans. They worked individually and collectively to attain their goals.

The West direction is administered by the Nicholas family. The Southern is governed by the Moretti family. The Eastern is controlled by Hemsworths and lastly, the Northern direction is ruled by D'angelo's.

VISO D'Angelo, not a self-made man but he acquired everything with his own-self. Following the road of immortality, cruelty, killing and derevity and wickedness, He influenced the whole country through his deep connection. He ruled and controlled the whole country with manipulation. He can make you or break you in seconds. To get his purpose fulfilled, he joined hands with other clans. No emotions, values and morals attached. He is known by the name of 'Bonkers' who leaves his identity after razing everything.

He took over the Northern clan after killing his own uncle. Drugs smuggling, Clubs, Casinos, Restaurants, Brothels and secret weapons and arms smuggling and what not. Everything falls under his category.

However, He is known as a famous billionaire and affluent person in the business world who has easy access to politics, high authorities and Royal monarchs.

No family, no background, no values, no friends except his partner in crime Evan Conon Hemsworth who controlled the Eastern direction. They do every business whether it's legal or illegal as United Front work. Their empire is spread to the neighbouring countries like Switzerland, France, Austria, Slovenia and Vatican City.

Apart from it, he is bestowed with a brilliant mind, perfect body and an attractive face. All he does is making money, fucking around and killing. But in the eyes of people, he is the perfect example of a 32 years old successful billionaire with several awards in his library and eligible bachelor in the country.

Everything fall apart When a certain person comes in his life and makes him accustomed to the life he never dreamt to resonate ever. What if SHE powerfully socks up his essence and left him with nothing but a dry well.

Would he ever realise what he had done to her or himself?

Well, he is not the one who cries over something. He will go to the very extent to get what he wants. He will use every fucking dense way to fulfil his Dark dry well with her Nector.

After all, he is the 'Bonkers.'