Chapter 4: New Chromatic Doors

Without any warning Drace grabbed me by the collar and started to yell at my face. The spit that was coming out of his mouth was hitting my face and I had no time to actually explain what happened inside the AB room. All I could do was look at him as he was yelling and on the corner of my eye I could see Akiri with a smile. Maybe this was her plan. To make everyone turn on each other. I had no way of knowing but the smile on her face sugested as such.  All eyes were on us now. The anger and happiness of the others faded as they were now looking at Drace and me.

 "I thought that I could trust you!" Drace yelled at me. "I thought that we were friends!"

"I'm sorry... it wasn't my fault.." I said in a low tone of voice.

"Don't give me that bullshit! I know it was you because I was being aggresive with you on the damn infirmary! I'm sure Akiri had nothing to do with it! I'm sure that she wanted to pick ally but you over powered her and picked betray! " He formed a fist in his hand and without any hesitation he punched me in the face as Yuu grabbed him from behind and pulled him back.

I know layed down on the floor. He'd hit me on the eye and now I felt as if I was going to have a black eye. I saw Vellicya kneeling down next to me and putting her hand on my shoulder. What was she saying? I saw her lips move but I couldn't hear anything at all. My vision went from blurry to totally dark. I couldn't see anything and at this time I knew that I was knocked out. It was probably because I hit my head on the floor but it wasn't anything fatal or I hope that it wasn't anything fatal.

(Akiri's view)

She was smiling brightly. "Let's bring him to the infirmary." Yuu nodded and so did Rain as they grabbed Tatsuya's body and carried it all the way to the infirmary. Akiri, Blossom and Yuki were the only people that stayed in the warehouse.

"Now what?" Yuki said as she was standing next to Blossom.

"We wait." Akiri said as she pressed both buttons on the watch showing that there was still half an hour left before the new Chromatic doors open. "There's no point in searching for an exit. I'm sure Zero is smart enough to have blocked all the exits possible except the number 9 door."

"You're right... let's just wait. Is that okay with you, Yuki?" Blossom looked down at her and she nodded her head quite cutely with a smile.

"I'll go to the infirmary and check if the boys are doing okay." Without waiting for a response she head to the infirmary by going through the red door.

 When Akiri entered the infirmary Drace was now calmer but Rain was keeping a watch on him. It seemed that Yuu figured out how to use the adam because he was scanning Tatsuya's body. The results were normal. There was nothing wrong with him and it seemed that Yuu was relieved because of that. The infirmary was quiet and nobody talked. Akiri was looking around the infirmary and saw the scalpel that Tatsuya had taking it and putting it in her pocket. She thought that it will be a good idea to have it for self defense. Drace was being violent and that means that all the others could be like that too. Having the scalpel was just a defense measure that she decided to have.

 (Tatsuya's view)

 "What's going on?" His hands were trembling. His eyes were wide open when he saw Akiri and all the others dead. Covered in blood as if someone had killed all the them. Their guts spilled out in the floor as if something sharp had opened their bodies and then had their guts ripped out of them. It was such a bloody scenery. The guts feeling squishy when Tatsuya walked around stepping on them. It was a nightmare but it felt so real to him. He knew that this couldn't be happening but is this something that was going to happen in the future? Will everybody die before him? Will he be the only one that will survive?

 NO! He couldn't think like that. Everyone was going to survive this Nonary Game together. Nobody was going to die! There was no room to doubt that. He will even sacrifice his life to save others if that was needed of him. He wouldn't let anyone die even if it meant his life even if others didn't treat him well. It was who he was and he was not going to change.

 25 minutes have passed and he finally regained consciousness. The faces of Yuu and Akiri were right above his as they noticed that he was finally awake. "Come on the doors are about to open.." Akiri said and left the infirmary. Yuu just shrugged and Rain left with Akiri escorting Drace out as well.

"You can't trust anybody. Not even Akiri." Yuu said before leaving the room. Tatsuya was now all alone in the infirmary and he stood up following the others through the door and into similar Chromatic doors. It would've been the same team since the Chromatic doors were the same color but when Tatsuya was going to go in the chromatic door he was stopped by Vellicya.

"The colors have changed and so have the groups. It seems that they've changed when we were viewing the results..." Vellicya looked down at my wrist. I was now a blue solo. "You're in my team. That means Yuki and me." Yuki stepped closer to us. "I'm sure all of you know your respective teams by now. Let's go and get the key cards to open the next Chromatic doors." Vellicya seemed to be in control of the situation and we did what she did. I entered the blue Chromatic door with her and the others did aswell.

 What awaited for us wasn't something that Tatsuya was expecting. It was something that he didn't want to see. It was something that even Vellicya and Yuki couldn't even stand and were about to vomit. It was a pile of dead bodies and nothing else. That meant that they were going to have to check all the bodies of these deceased people. All the bodies of the people that have died. Tatsuya knew that these people were people that have participated in the Nonary Game and that they've killed each other for some reason unknown to him. Our eyes met once. There was silence between us. The room that we were in was the disposal room.