Chapter 20 [My First Love Is My Wife!]

Mother Minatozaki was a worldly woman and not at all intimidated by a little Mercedes. "How handsome?"

"Comparable to ex-brother-in-law, but personally, I feel like ex-brother-in-law has more of the charm of a mature man."

Mother Minatozaki called his phone directly upon hearing that. "He's a veteran if he's using a Mercedes to chase girls! How dare you leave your sister alone! Secretly sneak along behind them!"

Mo Mo dug a finger into his ear. "How am I supposed to follow them?"

"Don't you usually take the bus?”

“Do you mean to have me chase a Mercedes by bus?”

"..."

Mother Minatozaki was silent for a moment before asking, “Moguri, do you happen to have enough money for a taxi?"

Mo Mo poked his head out to look. "No need for chasing. They're gone."

XxxxxX

Dahyun had booked the movie tickets for three o'clock that afternoon. As they had arrived relatively early, the two first took a shopping stroll around the mall below.

"That's right, why did you end up booking a hotel room back then?" Sana suddenly remembered and asked. Dahyun replied quite calmly, "Our chairman has very strict requirements for employees. He lets us stay in the hotel for a night to know the room layout and equipment. That way, if a guest ever asks 'Where is the remote control?' or 'Where is the hair dryer?', we are able to answer in a timely and accurate manner."

Sana bought it. "Oh, I see, so that's how it is."

Dahyunn grinned and walked into a clothing store with her. This store sold clothes in the Japanese commuting style, and Sana often came here.

Recognizing her as a regular customer, the salesperson greeted her with great enthusiasm. But before she could open her mouth, she caught sight of Dahyun trailing behind. The salesperson paused a moment in surprise, then turned back to Sana with a smile. "Mrs. Chou, what can I do for you?"

Dahyun gave her an unfathomable look. Meanwhile, the salesperson kept up a professional smile.

Sana walked about the store, picked up a knee-length A-line skirt, and held it in front of herself. "Does this come in any other colour?"

"It does." The salesperson picked out a black version and handed it to her, then asked, "Did Mr. Chou not accompany you today?"

Sana's hands halted, and she gave them a little smile. "I'm afraid that Mr. Chou has been upgraded to the status of ex-husband."

The smile on the salesperson's face took on a distinctly awkward tilt. Handing her the skirt, Sana requested, “Please wrap it up for me.”

Quickly returning to herself, the salesperson asked, “Would you like to try it on first?”

“No, thanks.” Sana headed to the checkout counter to pay the bill. Before she could take her purse out, however, Dahyun pulled out his bank card. The cashier hesitated. Sana took out her own card and handed it over, "Use mine."

Dahyun glanced over, an eyebrow raised. He was still standing in front of the cash register, card in hand. The cashier and salesperson exchanged glances, then the former took the card in Sana's hand with a smile. "Thank you for coming."

With a chuckle, Dahyun lowered his gaze and took his card back, accepting the loss gracefully. Having settled accounts, Sana exited the store, carrying a paper bag with their logo. Walking alongside her with a little smile hanging about his lips, Dahyun asked, "How much did Mr. Chou invest in that store just now?"