Chapter 11 [Do You Even Know How To Pay Electricity And Water Bills!?]

It just happened to be lunchtime. The students of Imperial Capital University were currently enjoying their carefree weekend.

A slender male figure rushed through the entrance, his appearance incongruous with his surroundings.

Chou Tzuyu had gone to the teaching and research building this morning and had just started to head downstairs. When he saw the time, he’d decided to head to the cafeteria and eat lunch first. As soon as he turned to descend the stairs, he heard someone call out from behind him. “Chou Tzuyu!”

This voice was definitely not one that would be considered friendly; in fact, it could even be described as somewhat ferocious. Nevertheless, Tzuyu still turned around—because the voice he’d heard was Minatozaki Mo Mo’s.

Mo Mo’s black hair was quite disheveled because of his intense sprinting. When he reached Tzuyu, he hadn’t slowed down at all. Instead, he swung his fist toward Tzuyu’s face. Followed by a rush of cold wind, his fist accurately slammed into Tzuyu's chin, causing him to stagger a couple of steps back. Tzuyu nlicked his lips, feeling the pain radiating from the corner of his mouth.

Mo Mo towered above Tzuyu, his fury not abated in the slightest after striking him. “Chou Tzuyu, you didn’t say a word when you married my sister back then, and now you’ve chosen to remain silent yet again after divorcing her a year later. What are you to my sister? Before she married you, you weren’t even her boyfriend, yet she gave up studying abroad for you! Yet, you’ve treated her like this? Why?!”

His words dripped with rage, and he tightened his fist in preparation to punch Tzuyu again.

“Mo Mo! Stop!” Sana yelled, gasping for air, as she ran over to Mo Mo and yanked his hand back. “This place is a school! What are you doing?!”

Mo Mo gritted his teeth and shook off Sana’s hand. Afterwards, he stood there motionlessly. Sana then turned to look at Tzuyu. The corner of his mouth had already begun to bruise, and a small trickle of blood had even formed. Sana stepped forward and helped support him by the arm, slightly worried. “Chewy, are you alright?”

“I’m fine.” Tzuyu shook his head but didn’t try to remove Sana's hand.

Sana pulled a tissue out of her bag and helped wipe away the blood from the corner of his mouth. “Don’t you exercise quite often? You could have easily dodged a punch like that; why did you just stand there and let him him hit you?”

Tzuyu replied, “He seemed to be extremely angry, so I figured doing it like this might make him feel a bit better.”

Sana frowned. Mo Mo, that damned boy, hadn’t cared much about the outcome of his actions. Fortunately, there weren’t many people near the teaching and research building. Otherwise, who knew what any onlooking students would make of the situation? When Mo Mo saw her cautious movements, he could help but sneer. “He’s the one who divorced you, yet you’re still taking care of him? Why bother?”

Sana turned her head and spared him a fake smile. “We divorced peacefully. As such, Chou Tzuyu has nothing to apologize to me for. Furthermore, he is a professor. Considering the fact that you struck him on campus grounds, the consequences of your actions won’t be very good.”

Mo Mo's lips curved into a mocking smile. “I did so for the exact reason of allowing others to clearly see this scum’s true colors.”

Sana became somewhat angry. “I said that we divorced peacefully.”

Mo Mo glanced at her with an agitated look. “I don’t feel like dealing with this matter of yours. You can return home and explain it to dad and mom yourself!”