I knew it wouldn't want to live that way, it was a Dalek through and through. When it changes, it dies and it's happy that way. "This is not life. This is sickness. I shall not be like you. Order my destruction! Obey! Obey! Obey!!" She hesitated before speaking, "Do it." The Dalek stared at her, "Are you frightened, Rose Tyler?" She nodded before gulping, "Yep"

"So am I. Exterminate."

Rose took off towards us to hide behind The Doctor as it started to float in the air, using the balls on its side they created a force field which exploded in on itself.

It was all over.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Walking towards the TARDIS my eyes widened as I rushed up to her. Letting out a laugh, I could feel her hum beneath my fingers. "Little piece of home." I muttered as I turn to Theta who smiled brightly at me and pulled me into a hug. "Better than nothing" I muttered taking in his scent, "Is that the end of it? The Time War?" Rose asked as she looked up at the Doctor. "We're the only ones left. We win. How about that?" Rose shrugged, "The Dalek and she survived. Maybe more of your people did too." We both shook our heads, "We'd know in here." He pointed towards his head. "Feels like theirs no one. Only reason I couldn't feel her was because she's special. The Princess." Theta shot a smirk at me causing me to laugh. "Well then, good thing I'm not going anywhere." She shot a glare towards me, as I rolled my eyes. She sure seemed confident for a human who could die at any moment.

Suddenly a boy ran up to us, "We better get out of here. Their closing down the base, Van Statton has disappeared and they're gonna fill it with cement like it never existed." Theta crossed his arms as Rose shot him a look before smirking up at the boy, biting her lip. "About time." I spoke as Theta grabbed my hand. "I'll have to go home." The boy spoke as he looked towards Rose. "Better hurry up then. Next flight leaves at fifteen hundred hours" Theta spoke causing me to chuckle while Rose had other ideas. "Adam was saying that all his life, he was wanting to see the stars." She hinted with a smirk causing me to frown. "Tell him to go stand outside then." I spoke causing her to glare at me. "He's all on his own DOCTOR." Rose spoke making it clear that she was talking to my Binded and not me.

"I don't like her!" I jumped slightly at the voice, before letting out a snort and patting the poor girl. "I don't like her either, Sexy. But what can we do about it, Theta is the driver." She huffed before speaking again, "He will listen to you." I nodded slightly causing Theta to frown and look from me to Sexy.

"You will have to wait, beautiful. Her time will come."

"He did help." Rose spoke causing the Doctor to huff, "He left you down there." Her eyes widened, "So did you! So what, to save her?!" She snipped back causing him to glare. "What are you talking about? We have to leave!" Adam spoke interrupting them, "Rose, he's a bit pretty." She smirked pretending not to notice. "Hadn't noticed." The Doctor shook his head and turned to the door, "On your own head." Opening the door, Rose was smiling smugly, having gotten what she wanted. Theta let me in first causing me to gasp and cover my mouth as tears came to my eyes. "She's still beautiful." Theta smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around my waist as Rose came in behind us. "So who are you anyway?" She asked with a snip, all of us waiting for Adam to bring himself into the TARDIS. "I'm The Princess, although that's kinda weird so you can call me Kate." She glared at me before nodding, "Right. And to The Doctor?"

Before Theta could speak, I rushed out; "His Bestfriend." His head snapped towards me so fast, I think he got whiplash. "Okay, come on Adam. Tour time!" She giggled and grabbed his hand dragging him out of the console room. Theta quickly grabbed mine as well and pulled me toward the bedroom, "Why did you tell her that?" He asked as he changed his clothes, his room had stayed the same as we had it before, it seemed both him and The TARDIS didn't want to forget me. "I'll tell you when the time comes, for now I want to sleep in the arms of the man I love." He smiled brightly at me as I walked out in a night dress before gently laying in the bed.

"Yes, my Princess. I love you!"

I hummed happily, finally my mind and body was at peace back in his arms. The arms that always made me feel safe and loved. The arms of My Theta.

"I love you too, Theta."

┍━━━━━━━━»•» ❀ «•«━┑

I laughed as I ran through the corridor away from the commotion behind me

I laughed as I ran through the corridor away from the commotion behind me. I knew being the future Princess of a planet wasn't exactly supposed to cause trouble but this was to fun. I could hear his laughter behind me, after looking into the Schism long ago; The Doctor and I had become closer while The Master turned against us. He became weird, more or less mad so The Doctor and I decided to try and make his life better by getting him to laugh and be happy all though our 'pranks' didn't exactly go over well with others.

We most of the time got into trouble and The Master got pissed at me but always seemed to forgive and forget with The Doctor.

Finally coming to the stop, I took a deep breath as The Doctor caught up with me. "Well that was fun." I missed as he laughed, but I knew we would most likely get into trouble later. The Doctor suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me down the corridor towards the tower. It was our tower, supposed to be closed off to everyone but he had found a secret passage to it.

"Why did you bring me up here?" I asked as he pulled me over to our small bed we had set up. Grabbing my waist, he pulled me down to cuddle, "I just... while we we're there I heard him talking crap about you. I got angry and I just needed to hold you." I smiled gently at the boy as I brushed his hair with a small laugh. "Believe me. We will always have a rivalry because we both care about you. Don't take it to heart, I can handle The Master any day. Especially if it's for you." I muttered causing him to hum as he pushed himself closer to me.

Both of us soon falling asleep in the tower, in each other's arms.

            ●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Updated - 06/17/24

2,465 words