"It's all okay, my Nora. We are together again."

I smiled and nodded, causing him to grab my hand and pulled me out of the room. Rushing up the stairs and running further down the hall we met with the Dalek and a blonde girl. I hid behind him as he pointed the gun at the evil creature our people fought to their destruction. Our home gone in a second because of their invasion, my life with the man I loved all because of them.

Sure, The Doctor traveled but at the end of the day he always came home to me. Sometimes bringing his companions to stay with us, to learn about our world. My favorite was Sarah Jane, although Ash came in close second.

I watched as the Dalek stared up at the hole full of sunlight, it was silent as the blonde next to him stared at it with a smile, "Your out, you made it." I couldn't help but seethe in anger, this girl freed the Dalek and would let it roam out about her own planet even though she knew what it could do. I clenched my fist as my other hand grabbed the back of Theta's jacket.

Suddenly it's casing opened revealing the creature within, the blonde stared at the creature in shock as visions of the war came back to me all in one go.

Fear.

Pain.

Hate.

All of these emotions again.

Sadness.

"Get out of the way!" I jumped slightly as Theta shouted and held up the gun. The blonde looked over in shock, "Rose! Get out of the way now!" She stared with her mouth open in shock. "No. Cause I won't let you do this." I stepped up beside my love, my eyes darkened as I looked at the girl.

"That thing killed hundreds of people." She glared at me before turning to the Doctor to guilt trip him. "It's not the one pointing the gun at me." My hands clenched by my side, I knew he would put the gun down. The second most important thing to The Doctor was his companions and he would do a lot for them, only if it involved endangering me would he stop them.

"I've got to do this! I've got to end it. The Daleks destroyed my home, OUR people!" He gestured to me causing her eyes to darken as she looked over to me before back to him. "We've got nothing left!" Rose shook her head and turned towards the Dalek. "Look at it." Theta finally looked at it, I could see it but I didn't want to be guilted by it.

The trauma of our home and the life that we once had was to much for me to feel bad for this Dalek. "What's it doing?" The Dalek started reaching for the hole in the ceiling, "it's the sunlight, that's all it wants." I shook my head, "it can't" I snapped as I stared at the damned thing.

"It couldn't kill Van Statton, it couldn't kill me. It's changing. What about you, Doctor? What the hell are you changing into?" I wanted to yell and scream at this little girl. She couldn't understand even if it was right in front of her. These things were monsters, hateful creatures that destroyed lives and took away loved ones.

She would never understand.

Theta dropped the gun to his side causing me to frown and grab his hand. I could feel his sadness, see the darkness within; my love. The man who cherished the little things, saved our planet but would never know for he had to bare the burden of a forgotten memory.