"Fuck." Perth groaned when he had to pull his cock out quickly tugging at it before coming all over Saint's arse and lower back. He licked at Saint's puffy hole for a few times before pulling Saint into a heated kiss.

"Perth." Saint whined when he could taste his cum.

Perth smirked into the kiss sucking at Saint's tongue for the last time before patting at his bum.

"Come, let's have a shower together." Perth said after a while before lifting the tired Saint bridal-styled into his bathroom.

Saint came out of the bathroom alone wrapped in Perth's towel after he had push the older man out of the bathroom since he couldn't his hands to himself. He stopped in his track when he saw a pair of maid uniform laid on the bed.

"Perth?" He called.

"Yes babe." Perth answered while walking out of his closet with his dress shirt half-buttoned.

"This uniform."

"Oh, I got it ready for you." Perth explained with a smile like it was not a problem at all.

"But, how?" Saint asked stuttering when Perth pulled his body closer and kissing his neck.

"You don't have to worry about that kitten, I have my way." Perth whispered nosing behind his ear. "I just want you to know that I really want to cuddle with you now but I need to go to work. You'll understand right?"

Saint smiled assuringly at him before pecking at his lips, "I understand. We'll talk later."

"I love you, kitten," Perth smiled at him.

"But, what about my underwear?" Saint asked him poutingly.

Perth grinned, "You don't need to wear any."

Saint groaned "But you took one of mine, remember? The green one."

"Nope! Not giving it back. What I had touch, I'll consider mine forever."

"Perth!"

••••••••••••

Saint and Plan were walking out of the staff community room side by side after a briefing by Albert.

"Seems like next month gonna be hectic" Plan sighed while making way for the elder staff pass by.

"Yes," Saint agreed. "Do they always held a party?"

"Not always. As you can see the family members rarely staying here except for Young Master since they were all abroad."

"Oh," Saint nodded his head smiling when he remembered about Perth.

"Hey, Son" Plan called poking at his
waist.

"What?" Saint flinched rubbing at his waist.

Plan grinned at him, "Aww, my Pin. You're daydreaming about your boyfriend aren't you?"

"Remember to be careful okay?" Plan joked while patting at his back.

"I know, I know." Saint huffed blushing madly.

"So, how about your-"

"Saint, can we talk for a moment?" Plan's question was cut by Zon who was suddenly standing by Saint's side. His face held a hopeful smile.

Saint and Plan stopped in their track looking at each other before Plan cleared his throat. "I'll go first Son, see you later," he said before walking away, Saint turned his attention to Zon smiling at him, "Yes?"

Zon seemed flushed, rubbing at his nape. "So, urm.. do you wanna go out with me?" Zon blurted. "When you're free."

Saint stunned didn't expecting that kind of question. Plan had told him that Zon seemed fond of him but he didn't believe him. He fiddled with his fingers, "I'm so sorry Zon." He grimaced. "But I couldn't."

"Oh," Zon frowned, brows furrowed. "But why?"

Saint inhaled a breath.

"You don't like me?" "I already have a boyfriend." They said at the same time.

••••••••••

"Son?"

"Yes mae" Saint said from behind his mother. He was massaging his mother's sore shoulders on that night before they went to sleep.

Jew pulled at his son's wrist to make he sit beside her. "I wanna ask you something," she said pulling Saint's hands onto her lap.

"Sure." Saint said.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Saint stilled didn't expecting that question. He just dealed with Zon that evening and his mother suddenly asking him about that kind of question. Saint was grateful indeed that Zon seemed to accept his decision and didn't force him into anything even though the defeated looks on his face made Saint feeling guilty.

"Yes," he sighed softly. "I do," he gave a sorry smile at his mother.

"I see." Jew commented after a while squeezing at his hand. "I'm happy for you."

"You're not mad?" Saint's head shot up looking at Jew.

"Why would I?" Jew lifted one of her brows. "As long as you're happy, Boo."

"Thank you mae" Saint said smiling.

Jew patted his hand while nodding her head. "I saw you talking with him after the briefing." She commented.

Saint paused. "Oh my God. No mae, it's not Zon." He shook his head. "We're talking about something else," he mumbled the last part.

"Oh, I thought it was him," Jew exclaimed. "So, do you wanna tell me who's the lucky man?" She smiled teasing ly at him.

Saint blushed while fixing his fringe, "I'm not ready yet," he said. "But I promise you that you'll meet him when the time comes."

"It's okay Boo," Jew assured him. "No need to rush, take your time. I just want you to be careful okay?"

Saint smiled at her before hugging her. "Thank you so much mae" he whispered. "For everything."

"Anything for my baby," Jew said kissing his head.

"Are you feeling alright lately?" Saint asked about her health.

Jew gave him a small smile. "Yes I do. Don't worry about me so much. I'll tell you if I'm not feeling well." She said pinching Saint's nose.

Saint pouted his pink lips, "Please do." He sighed gently into his mother's embrace.