•Chapter 12-Support•

Lisa Pov:
I picked up my phone and started textig Jennie. I don't know how Jungkook is able to act like nothing happened.
Lisa's Phone:
-----------------
Jen.-You
Jenjen-?
Ya know how Jungkook saved me, I'm starting to crush on him.-You
Jenjen- Weren't you always crushing on him? I say make your move, If not then let weeks pass by and get close to him.

He's already kissed me and I declined it. I'm so dumb!-You

Jenjen-I knew that, but stick with my plan. :)

Ok, I trust you Jen-You
Jenjen-You should! Bye! :)
-------------
I switched off my phone, maybe Jennie's right. I mean she usually is.
------------
Author Pov:
"Breathe, breathe." Lisa said exhaling and inhaling. "Morning Liz!" Jungkook said. "Hi!" Lisa said. She slowly walked up to Jungkook. "Jungkook?" Lisa said. "Yeah?" Jungkook added. (Imagine jungkook washing the dishes and lisa beside him if your visualizing.) "Why did you basically save me when Bambam came?" Lisa asked. "Because you mean alot to me, basically your my whole world." Jungkook said while smiling. Shock lifted Lisa's face. "And u-uhm why do you be nice to me you used to be rude." Lisa 000p⁰asked. "Because when I met you I thought you were just going to be a gold digger, someone I can't relate to. I realized that I was wrong and broke out into my softer side." Jungkook said. "So, what type of eggs you want?" Jungkook said while dryong his hands. "S-Scrambled eggs." Lisa added. "Okay!" Jungkook said. He made their eggs and ate.
A few hours later
Lisa Pov:
I don't know what to say, I really am falling for Jungkook. "Lisa! We got to go to the party now!" Jungkook said. "But it's 7?" I said. "I know come on!" Jungkook added. We got changed and were ready to go.
My outfit:

"Sure that, that isn't to much?" Jungkook asked

"Sure that, that isn't to much?" Jungkook asked. "Mhm!" I said. I only wore this to catch Jungkook's eye.
Jungkook's outfit:

"Talk about dress to impress huh?" Lisa said

-------------
They drove to the party.
At the party:
Lisa Pov:
"Annyeohasyeo!" A girl said. "Annyeohasyeo, Yuna." Jungkook said. "Is this Lisa?" Yuna asked. "Yes." Jungkook added. "Annyeohasyeo." I said. We started having a conversation with eachother. Yuna seemed nice. "Lisa, grape juice or soju?" Jungkook asked as we walked over to the drinks area. "Obviously grape juice." I said. "Why?" Jungkook asked. "Because, grape juice is clearly better." I added. "Ok, ok. " Jungkook said. I got grape juice and so did Jungkook. "See, it's amazing." Lisa said. "Sure." Jungkook said. They enjoyed the party, and the jokes.
-----------
The party was still going on, but they left early because Jungkook was tired. They drove home and went to bed.
--------