•Chapter 9-Vacation Part 2•

Another, day at the hotel. Last night was a show of Jungkook's true colours. Lisa had woken up early and woke up Jungkook. "Jungkook wanna go to the pool?" Lisa asked. "Fine." Added Jungkook. "Yay!" Lisa said. "Let's get ready!" Lisa added. They got ready to go to the pool.
Lisa's Outfit:

Jungkook's outfit:

Jungkook's outfit:

At the Pool:When they had finally arrived, Jungkook just sat on a chair and looked at his phone, lisa jumped in the water

At the Pool:
When they had finally arrived, Jungkook just sat on a chair and looked at his phone, lisa jumped in the water. "Jungkook! Aren't you gonna join in?" Lisa yelled. "Nah." Jungkook added. "Come on!" Lisa added. "Beach volley ball is starting!" Lisa said. "Fine." Jungkook said. Lisa smiled. They went into the pool and started playing beach volley ball, "Jungkook your not even trying!" Lisa said. "It's a game gosh." Jungkook added. "Ugh." Lisa said. They continued playig. "You're actually trying, see its fun." Added Lisa. "Yeah, yeah whatever." Jungkook said.
------------------------
One hour later:
The game had ended and Jungkook and Lisa walked out of the pool. Jungkook helped Lisa up. "Thanks." Lisa said. Jungkook just fake smiled with an annoyed look. They walked inside the hotel to have lunch. "What you gonna eat?" Lisa asked. "Anything your not having." Jungkook added. "Ok that's it, just because I didn't kiss you back doesn't mean you have to have so much attitude, ok? Like anyone would have kissed you." Lisa said. Jungkook just stood their. Jungkook turned around wiping the tears off his face. He walked to go pick his food, "J-Jungkook I didn't mean it-" Lisa added. They ate in silence.
------------------
Jungkook Pov:
How, could she even say that. She's probably been kissed alot, have people actually like her as a person. I've never have had anyone actually care for me, or even love me. I come off as such a cold person, and I can't help it but to be rude.

What lisa said hit hard, so now I know for sure that Lisa never loved me back. I don't know why I even get my hopes up, for no reason at all, out of all people my Dad chose her.
---------------------