•Contract-Chapter 1•

A snowy day, the trees were covered in snow you couldn't see the leaves move around. It wasn't an exciting day for Mrs. Manoban as she was going to have to sign the contract that would change her life forever, she was going into a forced marriage with Mr. Jeon. Mr.Jeon or Jeon Jungkook was a billionaire, extremely rich. You would think he would be a nice guy. He wasn't. Lisa was called by her parents to be forced in this marriage, she was uncomfortable as she wanted to find love for herself. "Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Manoban you haved been called to sign this contract to secure your marriage." Jungkooks father said. He handed her the contract as it looked like she was about to cry. A smirk filled Jungkook's face. Lisa (Mrs. Manoban.) took the pen and signed the paper as regret filled her face. "Mr. Jeon, it's your turn to sign." Jungkook's father said. Jungkook signed the paper as Lisa's parents looked at them. Lisa's parents only wanted the money from the Jeon family as Lisa was a beautiful girl. They knew this would be easy. "Perfect, Mrs.Manoban, Mr.Manoban. Lisa is officially married to Jungkook." Jungkook's father added. Lisa and Jungkook stood up from their seats and exited the room. They left the court house where the papers were getting signed and went inside Jungkooks care as the cold winds pushed through their hair, Jungkook opened car door for himself. Lisa stood there as she thought he would open the door. "You going to get in or what? Honestly am I your maid or something?" Jungkook said. Tears filled Lisa's face as she opened the door. "Also, stop crying you look pathetic." Jungkook added. They drove to Jungkooks house. The snow making the roads rough. Jungkook turned on the heater in now theirs BMW. "What the heck are so danf quiet, I'm giving you all this stuff, money everything. Your parents agree why don't you. Pathetic." Jungkook said. "I wouldn't be acting like this if it wasn't for the marriage everything!" Lisa said. Jungkook rolled his eyes. As they drove through all the long roads they had finally arrived to Jungkooks house and Lisa immediately ran out the car running to her room shutting the door in such a fast pace, Jungkook opened his door and shut it aggressively as he walked with an angry expression shutting the door of his house. Lisa starting crying and crying for hours, nonstop. The pain, regret, why why! Did this just have to happen. She kept asking herself the same question over and over again. Lisa was sad, but Jungkook didn't care for her not even a bit. He needed all the other companies to think they are a happy, loving couple, Jungkook slammed his room screaming the words I hate you, so Lisa could hear. He started throwing things everywhere it was like a living nightmare. It made Lisa cry even more she jumped in her bed and cried her self to sleep, she put the blankets over her as she felt like she wasn't safe. The moon set and they finally had gotten to bed.
-------------------------------------------------