Chapter 9~

I woke up to the sound of dripping water. The smell was musty, something I've never really noticed as a smell before. The room was dark with a tiny dull lamp in the corner next to a chair. A shadowy figure sat in the chair, partially illuminated by the yellow light of the lamp.

"Good morning pup. How'd you sleep?" Pup? I'm confused. I sat up and tried to move my hands but they were chained securely to the concrete ground. "Where am I? What did you do to me?" I glared in the direction of the shadow.

His deep voice echoed throughout the room, bouncing off of the walls. "I turned you. Your pathetic boyfriend was to scared. He would never have done that for you. I simply did you a favour." 

My ears became acutely aware of 2 sets of footsteps outside the door. I heard voices, 2 female. Heels clicked against what sounded like tiled floor and before I could register anything else, the large metal door in the corner of the room opened.

"Ahh my love. Come here Jiwoo, meet our new pack member. What was your name?" 1 of the girls strides over to the shadowy figure and gently sits on his lap leaning in to give him a passionate kiss. They make out for a couple of minutes before the other girl begins to get uncomfortable.

"Guys, we have more important matters to deal with. Save it for tonight." The other girl slowly walks towards me and crouches down so she's face to face with me.

I cant help but stare. She's a genuinely attractive person. Her dark almost black hair falls gently over her shoulders. Her lips were painted a dark blood red colour, making her dark eyes stand out. Black tight pants and a tight black crop top showed off much of her skin giving her a sexy vibe.

She grabbed my chin and twisted my head side to side, inspecting my face. "I guess she's ok. What's your name?" The guy in the chair looked over to her. "Somin we can find out later, for now, we need to know if she has any special abilities." I glared at Somin, she may be pretty but she's working with the people who kidnapped me. "I don't have to tell you anything-"

A stinging sensation spread throughout my cheek. The hand that slapped me pulled away, belonging to the guy who attacked me at my house. Somin stood up and the other guy replaced her. He crouched down in front of me and held my face with his hands, gazing into my eyes.

"Her name is Y/N L/N" (Your last name~)

Before he stood up I got a good look at his appearance. His hair was almost a buzz cut with a part in the middle being longer. It was a black colour and slightly curly. He had a long face and was nowhere near as attractive as the other members. He wore a baggy black shirt with a rolled up white shirt underneath. Baggy black hip hop style pants covered his legs with combat boots on his feet.

"Thanks J.Seph." J.Seph stood up and made his way to Somin, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close to him. 

I felt a pang of something close to homesickness. I miss Chan, and the boys. Being here with these people made everything worse.

Jiwoo stood up off of the shadowy figures lap and strode over to me. Her overall vibe was intimidating. She had long messy black and white hair. Her lips were painted almost black, matching her short dress that was paired with a pair of black boots and a leather belt.

Her hand went to the back of my head, harshly pushing me onto the floor and undoing the chains restricting my arms. J.Seph and Somin abandoned their positions to come and replace the chains on my arms. They dragged me over to the chair in the corner.

"Pup-" "Stop calling me that" I growled at the man sitting in the chair. The people restraining my arms pushed me onto my knees in front of the chair. I looked up as Jiwoo turned on bright lights hidden in the ceiling.

My mind went into an overload. I couldn't see because it was to bright, and everything felt like it was to much. I started panicking. My breathing became fast paced and uneven, my hands started to shake. 

I felt my emotions lose control, my loneliness, fear, anger, love, all spilling out of me. I began to shrink until I was hunched over. I watched as my hands grew snow white fur, my clothes starting to fade until they were fur as well. My teeth grew until they were sharper than usual and my limbs stuck out at awkward angles until they resembled wolf paws.

My eyes felt stronger, nose elongated and much more sensitive. My whole being burned with rage at the people who captured me. I lashed out at the man in the chair using my claws to make a deep scratch down his face, simultaneously throwing J.Seph and Somin off of me. 

"Mathew!" Jiwoo sprinted towards her unconscious boyfriend. She held him in her arms and I watched. The rage in me dimmed as I realised what I had just done.

I sprinted towards the door, my white tail flowing behind me. I have to get out of hear and find Chan. I want him back.