Chapter 5~

Its been a couple of weeks since I found out the boys were werewolves. They always got uncomfortable whenever I wanted to ask questions about them so I've been avoiding asking anything for now.

The three boys from the group chat invited me out to lunch today to hang out. They told me that Chan and the other pack members were going out for a run to check in with their families.  So we could be a little more open about where we went. I'm not sure why they weren't going with them, but I didn't want to pry.

Jeongin decided to go to a local burger place near the town center. I checked the weather forecast only to find that today was going to be the start of a cold week.

I changed into suitable clothes and hopped into my car to meet the boys.

What your wearing~

I finally arrived after stopping for petrol and went into the restaurant. I noticed Changbins car parked at the end of the street so I knew they were there.

They waved me over to their table and handed me a menu. "Hey Y/N!" Changbin greeted me with a bone crushing hug, while Jeongin and Jisung just smiled sweetly.

I waved and said hey back. "Have you guys ordered? sorry I was late, my car was almost out of fuel." I apologized and bowed, a sign of respect in Asian culture. "Dude, don't worry. We only just sat down so your no later than us." Jisung patted my shoulder before scanning his own menu.

"Hi, may I take your order?" The waiter arrived and smiled. I noticed as the boys were talking he was staring at my chest and face. He licked his lips before winking and walking away with our orders.

"What was that about?" Jisung warily met Changbins eyes. "Don't worry about it Y/N. As long as we are here we wont let him do anything." Jisung gave a wary smile and winked.

These boys made me feel so safe and comfortable. I don't know what I did to deserve such friendship.

Jisungs POV~

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute." Y/N smiled before heading to the women's bathroom.

"Alright boys we know what we have to do. We have to keep her away from other men. If Chan finds out she likes someone else or has any interaction with anyone hes going to kill us." I looked between Jeongin and Changbin as they nodded. 

"Good, now pretend we are having a normal conversation until she gets back."

Y/N POV~

"Hey I'm back- wow look at the food! That was really quick!" I had only been gone a couple of minutes but my burger and chips was already out.

I decided to go with a chicken burger with mayo, lettuce, cheese, tomato and beetroot. And omg did it look good.

The waiter came back with our drinks, still eyeing me perversely. "-and for you beautiful lady." He put my coke down in front of me, dragging his hand seductively over my shoulder as he walked away.