Chapter 4~

I arrived at their door and sneakily peered into the front window. It was blurry as hell, but I noticed shadowy figures chasing each other around the front room.

They must be home.

I knocked loudly on the door, trying to seem like I was in an angry mood. The person to open the door wasn't who I expected. His hair was now a dark grey and instead of the curls I was used to, it was dead straight with a fringe almost covering his warm brown eyes.

With a smile he began to welcome me to his home. "Hi I'm Chan, how can I he- Y/N??"

I crossed my arms and glared up at his handsome face. "Why the fuck are you all ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Do you not like me anymore? Explain Chan, I need answers."

His eyes widened in shock and the other boys peeked around corners and doors to listen. Felix creeped up behind chan. "I'm sorry do we know you?" This really pissed me off.

"Stop with the act Felix I know you recognise me! What is with you all? What did I do wrong?" My hands became fists and I began to shake in anger. The boys all stared at me.

"Look Y/N, I think its best if we aren't friends. We cant be around you anymore. Your not our friend, you never were and you never will be. Have a nice day." And with that Chan slowly closed the door in my face.

A second later I heard crying and yelling. They were fighting because of me. What did I do to them?

I stalked home and slumped on the bed. How could I be so stupid. Why would they want to be friends with someone like me?

The realisation of what just happened hits me like a truck bringing me to tears. I curl up into a ball and rock myself while I cry. The tears stream down my face and my blanket soon becomes soaked. Eventually my energy drains and I drift off to sleep.

~Time skip brought to you by Chans rubber ducky~

Its been 3 days since I confronted the boys. I cant bring myself to leave the house and at this point I'm skipping work. I don't care if I don't earn any money, I don't want to eat or drink anything anyway. I've been sleeping for hours a day as well as every night. And I always end up crying until I'm drained of all emotion.

My mother called me for the first time since I moved and I had to pretend I was ok. But I know I'm depressed. I know I'm suffering. But I don't want to do anything about it.

 I roll over onto my side and check the time on my phone. The screen lights up with message after message from a new number.

xxxx xxx xxx

Hey Y/N its me Jisung. I got your number from Chans phone I hope you don't mind. :)

xxxx xxx xxx

Yo Y/N its your best friend Changbin! Being an awesome friend and texting to see how your doing!!

xxxx xxx xxx

Y/N its me Jeongin. I don't know whether you want to be alone or not but now you have my number so text me anytime! ;p

I save all of their numbers and create a group chat with the four of us.

Friend dudes~~

BabyChangbin

Wow, group chat already.