Background Profile

Start from the beginning

In addition to hardening your fire, your quirk grants you the ability to deliver powerful blows

In addition to hardening your fire, your quirk grants you the ability to deliver powerful blows. When you solidify your flames, you can form them into formidable swords, amplifying your offensive capabilities. Remarkably, even without fully accessing both your mother's and father's quirks, you possess a remarkable speed that makes you incredibly unpredictable. With the combination of your parents' quirks, your speed and control reach their maximum potential, operating at a full 100%. Your movements become so swift that they resemble teleportation, allowing you to outmaneuver your opponents effortlessly.

The air aspect of your quirk offers additional versatility. You can generate intense pressure by clapping, unleashing a torrent of fire or releasing a powerful gust of wind. This capability stems from the dragon-like element of your quirk, enabling you to harness the essence of a dragon at will.

Overall, your quirk combines the extraordinary abilities of fire manipulation, hardening, incredible speed, and control over air. It showcases the remarkable potential of your dragon-inspired powers.

This is your on-command dragon when your emotions are in check⬆️You don't normally go on dragon but when you have to you do

You don't normally go on dragon but when you have to you do.

Despite the impressive capabilities of your quirk, there are some drawbacks associated with its usage. One drawback is that when you excessively employ your fire abilities, you may experience minor burns. However, these burns tend to heal quickly, allowing you to recover without significant complications.

Another drawback arises from overusing your incredible speed. Pushing yourself beyond a certain threshold can result in dizziness and feelings of nausea. To avoid these adverse effects, you typically limit your speed capacity to 60%. Pushing beyond that can lead to severe exhaustion and blurred vision.

However, a unique drawback specific to your combination of fire and dragon traits relates to your emotions. If something triggers strong emotions within you, such as anger or sadness, your quirk can unleash a beast-like mode. This heightened state can be uncontrollable and potentially dangerous, causing you to become fiercely aggressive or unpredictable. It's important to exercise caution and seek methods to manage your emotions effectively to avoid unintended consequences.

These drawbacks highlight the need for balance and control when utilizing your quirk's immense power. Being mindful of your limitations and emotional triggers can help you harness your abilities more effectively while minimizing potential risks.

 Being mindful of your limitations and emotional triggers can help you harness your abilities more effectively while minimizing potential risks

100 feet tall ass dragon your normal size is 50 feet, and it might take sacrifices to control you.
'No mames yo me cago'

Little History

Y/n has two brothers and a father, but unfortunately, her mother passed away during childbirth. While no one blames her for this tragic event, it is deeply painful for Y/n to endure the hatred and resentment from her mother's side of the family. They utter hurtful words such as "porque tu viste que nacer" (why were you born?) or "ojalá que te pase algo" (I hope something bad happens to you). Such comments inflict emotional wounds, causing Y/n to question her own existence and why she inherited the quirk that led to her mother's suffering.

Y/n finds herself constantly overthinking, grappling with the burden of her quirk and the tremendous responsibility it entails. The weight of this responsibility, along with the pressure to excel, places Y/n in a position where she has to work harder than anyone else. While her brothers have already achieved professional success with their own quirks, Y/n feels compelled to go beyond mere professionalism. She constantly faces the expectation from everyone around her to be the best, to surpass even the highest standards.

This constant drive to be the best and to exceed expectations has shaped Y/n's mindset until now. She strives to not only be the best but to surpass even that, aiming to achieve a level of greatness that surpasses even the best of the best. Despite the challenges and emotional turmoil she faces, Y/n is determined to overcome them and forge her own path, fueled by a relentless pursuit of excellence.