"RED AND ORANGE NAIL POLISH FOR SAPNAP"

Karl was feeding chat by giving them not one, but two face cam streams, Sapnap never does face cam on his streams anymore, so chat was more excited than ever. Chat was already ready to clip things and take screenshots of them together, some of them were actually crying, and others were just excited. Karl painted his nails first, he chose brown and white for his first hand, when he was done he did his second hand with purple and white. He was talking to chat while waiting for them to dry. Karl wanted Sapnap to use more than one color on his nails, but Sapnap insisted on only painting his nails black. Shortly, Karl started painting Sapnap's nails black. Since chat didn't know that Karl and Sapnap were dating they were freaking out over how Sapnap was looking at Karl.

Sapnap was admiring everything that Karl was doing, Karl was holding Sapnap's hand carefully, he was so careful and patient while painting Sapnap's nails. Sapnap liked the way Karl's hair was long, but didn't look messy or bad, he liked Karl's laugh and his smile. Sapnap was too busy admiring Karl to talk.

"AWWWWWWWWW"

"CLIP CLIP"

"YAYYYY"

"SHIPP"

"KARLNAP"

Chat seemed to notice that Sapnap was looking at Karl for an awful long time. They all started taking screenshots and clipping it. Sapnap didn't care if they did that, he was just in awe that Karl was his boyfriend, how could someone so handsome be his? Someone who's so kind and patient with him? Someone who will almost always forgive him forever? Sapnap doesn't know how someone so perfect could love him, he wasn't complaining though, he loves Karl so much. Sapnap opened his mouth about to say something, but he quickly closed it again remembering that he was on stream. Karl notices, and he looks over at Sapnap.

"What were you about to say?" Karl looks into Sapnap's eyes, chat immediately starts taking pictures and clipping this.

Sapnap leans forward by Karl's ear and whispers, "I love you" he leans back into his chair, hoping he whispered it quiet enough.

Karl blushed, he couldn't say it back since chat would hear him, so he just grabbed Sapnap's other hand and started painting nail polish onto Sapnap's nails. Chat was going ballistic, over what just happened.

"WHAT DID HE SAY"

"KARL'S BLUSHING"

"AWW"

"NOO WHAT DID HE SAY"

"WAIT I MISSED IT WHAT HAPPENED"

"KARL WHAT DID HE SAY"

Karl looks at chat and smiles, because chat will never know what Sapnap said to him. Karl didn't know when he would reveal to his chat that him and Sapnap are dating, but not this stream that's for sure. Karl fed his chat enough today, he wants to do that soon though. Karl finishes painting Sapnap's nails and they both start talking to chat, ignoring the ones that asked what Sapnap said on purpose. Karl wanted to read one out loud and make a joke, but he didn't want to tease chat too much. Karl showed his chat his nails and Sapnap's nails when they're finished drying. He soon says goodbye to his chat and ends his stream.

"I love you too Sapnap" Karl kisses Sapnap.

Karl couldn't say that he loved Sapnap during stream, so he told him off stream.

"when do we reveal to chat that we're together?" Sapnap asks.

"Um, I'm not sure" Karl turns to his pc and his eyes widen.

Karl missed the end stream button and everyone just heard Karl say he loves Sapnap. They all also saw that Karl and Sapnap kissed. Karl blushes a bright red and turns over to Sapnap.

"What's wrong?" Sapnap looks at Karl.

Karl gestures towards his pc and pulls up his stream that is still on. Sapnap's eyes widen, he doesn't know what to say, they didn't expect to reveal that they were dating on that stream, and they defiantly didn't mean to reveal it the way they did. Before they could even blink a picture of them kissing, and clips of it were all over twitter, tiktok, and instagram. Chat was going crazy, they shipped them, but they didn't know that they were actually dating.

Karl breathes in, "bye chat.." he waits a couple seconds and then he ends stream.

Karl started freaking out, he was hyperventilating. Sapnap hugged him and rubbed his back, trying to calm Karl down. Karl didn't know if that would cause negative feedback or positive feedback. Karl's phone started ringing and he picked it up, it was bad.

"Hey Karl, I was watching your stream" Bad seems worried.

"Hi bad" Karl sighs.

"Was that on purpose? Or was it actually an accident" Bad seems confused.

"It was an accident, I thought I ended my stream, but I missed the button and the live stream was still on and-" Karl rambled.

"Hey hey, calm down it's okay, if you're worried about negativity all I have seen so far is positivity, it looks like everyone loves that you two are together" Bad tries to calm Karl down.

"Okay, thank you bad" Karl smiles.

"You're welcome, I'm going to go meetup with Skeppy today, so I'll talk to you later" Bad smiles.

"WAIT YOU'RE MEETING UP WITH SKEPPY?!" Karl squeals.

"OH, I forgot to tell you, yeah we're meeting up" Bad says.

"You better tell him you like him" Karl teased.

"I- um- maybe.. OKAY BYE MUFFINHEAD" Bad hangs up before Karl could say bad.

Karl goes to put his phone down again, but his phone started ringing again. Karl sees it's from Quackity.

"Put me on speaker asshole" Quackity seems angry.

Karl puts Quackity on speaker and looks over to Sapnap who is also confused.

"WITHOUT ME THERE KARL?! WITHOUT ME" Quackity whines.

"What do you mean Quackity?" Sapnap's very confused.

"YOU KISSED SAPNAP WITHOUT ME KARL" Quackity pouts.

"OH" Karl laughs at Quackity's whining.

"And we'd do it again" Sapnap teases Quackity.

"NO NO I'M BUYING A PLANE TICKET RIGHT NOW" Quackity starts aggressively typing.

"Quackity, we still wouldn't kiss you if you were here" Sapnap laughs.

"You're such an asshole" Quackity stops typing.

Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap kept talking for awhile, Karl was relieved that his friends didn't react the wrong way, and that his chat didn't react the wrong way either.

__________

Words: 1590

Authors Note: Watching Karl's and Sapnap's streams are so fun, ahh I love their streams so muchhh, anyway thank you all so much for all the support on this story, I read every comment you guys put and it always makes me laugh so much, you guys are so funny and I love your humor. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was fun to make :] remember to drink water, eat some food, and get some sleep if you haven't already, I LOVE YOU ALL!