"Dante can you pass my the croissants?" I heard my voice crack. 

Dante put his coffee mug down and passed me the croissant plate without a glance once again. I need to stop. 

The thing is that if he doesn't speak now, I know for a fact that he will rage once he can't control it anymore.

Dante stood up and tucked the chair back. I stood up with him.

"Mother, don't let her or Kieandra out of the house. Not even by the pool." Dante spoke with authority as he walked out with the others.

"Is he not talking to you dear?" Mom asked as she watched me stare at his figure leaving.

I looked at her before taking a seat, "No, he is angry at me" I spoke ashamed.

Dante's mom walked to the chair Dante sat in. She held my hand. "Dante is tough. He just wants you safe and happy." She assured me.

"It's my fault I-" 

"It's not your fault. I think you had every right to go out but you should have at least told me so I could send you some guards for protection." She spoke still in a calm sound.

I nodded at her.

"How will I make him talk to me?" I questioned 

She let out a chuckle, "You don't know how to make your husband happy again?" 

"Um.. No he has never been like this" I answered. He was very scary and angry when he first kidnapped me. I didn't understand him. I still don't but I have started to feel more comfortable around him. 

"Let me tell you one thing, Dante loves dominance. He loves authority and power. He is the type of man that gets what he wants whenever he wants." She paused. "Whenever he was angry younger he would rage. He would scream. He would kill to get his anger out of the way."

I nodded, confused where this was going.

"Get ready, Prepare him a bath and then force him to go out to dinner with you, it will get him in a better mood." 

I shook my head, "He won't go out with me. He hates all these couple activities" I spoke. I didn't know what he liked or disliked. But I had the urge to find out.

"Dante will love it" She assured. I smiled at her.

....

I knocked on Kieandra's door. No answer. I knocked again harder. No answer. I slowly opened the door to find it empty. A frown now on my face. Where is she gone? 

I closed the door behind me and saw one of the maids walk by. 

"Do you know where Kieandra is?" 

She spoke with her thick accent, "Miss Kieandra is in the gym downstairs ma'am."

"Can you take me there?" I asked 

"Yes ma'am" she whispered as she guided me to the gym.

She took me down some stairs and opened the double door. I walked in and looked around the fairly large gym. It had everything. 

I searched for Kieandra as I saw her lifting some weights.

"Kieandra." I jogged up to her. She stopped what she was doing by releasing a large sigh. She put down the weight and sat down on a stool.

"Why are you in here?" I stared down at her in confusion. She was drunk last night. Like really drunk. Why doesn't she have a hangover. Why isn't she in bed.

"To get rid of the stress" She shortly answered.

"Stress?" I now took a seat next to her. She sat in a sports bra, shorts and trainers. Kieandra drank some water.