dress

after getting ready unni and I was waiting for oppa to come. Soon yoongi oppa and jin oppa come and looked at me in awe.

"Bub you are looking breath taking."Yoongi oppa said.

"Thank you oppa you are looking handsome yourself"I said.

"Not more than me I am a world wide handsome "Jin oppa said making us giggle and yoongi oppa rolled his eyes.

"Sol y/n tae is already reaching at the venue we should leave now."Yoongi oppa said. 

"I am also ready let's go then."I said.

we make our way to car.

Magical time skip.

AT WEDDING VENUE

After reaching at venue yoongi oppa and jin oppa stands beside me and I linked my arms with them

After reaching at venue yoongi oppa and jin oppa stands beside me and I linked my arms with them.And then we starts to walk in the aisle and I looked at my front tae was standing there looking at me with wide open eyes soon our eyes met and I smiled. As we stopped in front of tae yoongi oppa and jin oppa let go of my hand .

"Take care of her tae."They both said in unison and give my hand in tae's hand.

"I'll forever."He said and I blushed.

Tae hold my hands and priest starts to speak.

"So we are here on the wedding of Mr. Kim taehyung and Ms. Smith y/n (sorry for not mentioning surname earlier.) does any body have any objection with this wedding?" priest said looking at every one and no one said any thing so he continued.

"So Mr. Kim do you take Ms. smith y/n as your lawful wife , to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health , to love till your last breath." 

"I do "Tae said smiling.

 "So Ms. Smith do you take Mr. kim as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health , to love till your last breath."

"Yes I do"I said 

"You may kiss the bride."Priest said.

We both smiled at each other he cupped my face slowly lean in and kissed me softly and we pulled away and every one was clapping their hands. 

(this is how they were looking)

After a while we decide to eat something so we make our way to dining area.

We all seat together and starts eating.

"So hyung are you taking y/n to honeymoon or to your new house?"Jungkook asked

"I am taking her to the house today we'll see about honeymoon later."He said.

As we finished eating we bid our good bye and left for our new house. On our way to house we were talking on random stuff and soon we stopped in front of a big mansion.

 On our way to house we were talking on random stuff and soon we stopped in front of a big mansion

"Tae?"I said In awe.

"Yes wifey"He said and before I could say anything I was lifted in his arms.

As we made our way to our room I was noticing the mansion and it was pretty big. Soon we got in our room and he put me down and make me turn to face him and he smashed his lips on mine. But that kiss went so heated that we both wanted each other.

(18+ Content)

He helped to remove my gown as he already get rid of his blazer  and shirt he was only left on his pants.He lift me and put me o bed and hovered on me. He started biting my neck to my bare chest, I felt my breath hitch as he began to run his tongue all over my skin.As he trailed lower and lower I felt him slipping my underwear off swiftly. "Your already this wet?"HE said and chuckled  before pressing his finger against my womanhood. Letting out small moan,I try to close my legs together but how strong taehyung compared to me he spread my legs again. 

I was about to stop him until I felt him slip two fingers inside of me. My eyes went  wide, I looked at him as he looked back at me. sweat dripping down from his forehead. Soon he strip his pants and he positioned himself in front of me.

"Tell me if it hurts I'll stop"HE said and I nod and he slowly went inside me making me yelp in pain.

As he entered fully inside of me some tears left from my eyes. And he noticed.and kissed those tears away.

With every thrust I felt myself reaching to my climax over and over again I felt like my body go numb. The quiet mansion being only filled with the sound of our moans and skin slapping. Suddenly his thrust become sloppier and he hit his climax and he cum inside me letting out loud moan and he pulled himself out and lied beside's me breathing heavily.

I was getting up from the bed for wipe myself off until taehyung spoke.

"Why don't we go take a bath?"He asked.

"Sure"I said and he got up and took me in his arms and make me sit on the counter and starts the hot water and then lift me and slowly put me in the bath tub.