Epilogue: Part Three

Start from the beginning

Before he could start doubt this whole 'keeping your sexual inexperience secret from your boyfriend' thing again, Keith pulled the other close and met his lips, increasing the intensity almost immediately. Lance was glad to reciprocate, and even went as far as taking his hands off the wall and sliding them underneath Keith's shirt, just like before. This earned him a pleased hum, and a shiver through whichever skin he touched.

Soon, just making out stopped being enough to satisfy Lance's eagerness, and he pushed closer, pressing one leg between Keith's. The sound this action pulled from the red paladin... Damn, he could live off his moans. Keith instinctively pressed down against the pressure, keeping their lips together in deep kisses as he got a slow grind going.

Fuck, that was hot. Lance damn nearly lost it at the sight, wasting no time in pushing his boyfriend's jacket to the ground and discarding that black shirt as well, desperate to lessen the amount of layers between their bodies. His hands explored the pale, muscled chest like he'd never seen it before - because he'd never stared at Keith during training, definitely not.

Lance broke the kiss, panting audibly as he stared down at his beautiful boyfriend, who continued to move against him. How could something look so pure and innocent and so damn sinful at the same time?

"Dios te salve, María, llena eres de gracia, el Señor es contigo. Bendita tú eres entre todas las mujeres y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre, Jesús."

Keith's movements seized, and he leaned back against the wall with an amused yet ridiculed look on his face. "Are you... Praying?" he chuckled. "I didn't know you were the religious type." He played with the hem of Lance's shirt, wondering if he should take it off already. He did feel awfully watched under Lance's preditorial gaze.

"My parents raised me with faith, but I'm not very religious, no." He leant closer, nipping Keith's ear and lowering further to press soft kisses along his jaw and throat. "But seeing you like this, it's enough to believe in God again. Because damn, you bring me to my knees, darling."

Keith felt the smirk against his throat, telling him Lance knew what a smooth bastard he was being. That he knew, despite his boyfriend's harsh exterior, these kinds of flirts had him weak in the knees.

But before Keith could strike back, make Lance pay for his words, he felt himself being lifted up by the thighs, strong hands awfully close to his ass, Lance's lips still buried in his neck, and walked across the room.

Lance lay his boyfriend on the bed with care, quickly climbing on top of him, kneeling between his thighs and hands digging into the mattress on either side of Keith. They kissed again, unable to get enough of the taste of each other, both feeling the heat rise with every slow move.

For the second time, Lance broke the kiss, ending it in small, loving pecks. "So, just to be sure," he started again, but Keith raised a finger to his lips before he could continue.

"Yes, you idiot. I want to do this with you. And since you obviously also want it, we can move past this question of consent, right?"

Lance opened his mouth to tell him off, but then realized Keith's impatience was.. actual impatience. He wanted this too, badly. How adorable. "Okay, my prince. But remember, if at any times you change your mind or don't feel comfortable, just tell me." He leant down to peck Keith's forehead. "I love you, and I just want to be sure I'm not accidentally pushing you."

Keith stared up at the other, heart beating high in his chest. Damn, he knew Lance was sweet, but he hadn't expected him to be so gentle about a subject like this. He nodded fondly, resting his hands on Lance's hips. "You're not pushing me, don't worry. I want this too. I mean, it's not like I know what to expect, but it can't be that bad, right? As far as I know, most people really like-"