"Because I work here.", I replied and he scoffed at it.

I knew he was going to react like that.

"There must be other reason that brought you here. I don't believe you.", he said to me as he crossed his arms.

I remained quiet even though I should be speaking with him about one important thing that is playing in my mind.

"Your baby seem big...", Jungkook suddenly said after our silent moment.

I caressed my belly and smiled a little while looking at it, "He's going to be 6 months old next week."

"And Jimin hyung has no clue about his baby?", my smile faded when I heard that from Jungkook.

I stood up and held his arm to ask him a favour, "Jungkook, I beg you not to tell Jimin about this baby. He can't know."

Jungkook did not say anything as I kept shaking his arm and asked him to keep this a secret from Jimin. I did not even realized that I was crying until Jungkook wiped those tears and said okay to me.

"I'll keep it a secret...as long as you tell me why. I want to know the truth.", he added as I looked down on the ground, doubting if Jungkook is someone I can trust or not.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

As soon as I saw Seulgi walking out from Irene's room, I stood up and greeted her and Irene. I could see Seulgi looking around before she looked at me. She seemed surprised to see me but I could not say anything as Irene beat me to speak first.

"Mr Park, you came all the way here today. Usually you just wait in your car at the lobby, right?", she asked me.

I nodded before answering, "I feel bored waiting in the car so..."

Irene smiled warmly before saying that I did not have to explain anything to her. Then, she excused herself leaving me and Seulgi at the hallway together.

"Umm...Seul, are you okay?", I asked as I felt awkward that we were so quiet at the moment.

"Uh..yeah. Jimin, why...did you come here? I mean...you always wait for me in your car.", Seulgi replied with a question back.

I flipped my hair in response as I did not know what other reason to say than getting bored in the car. Seulgi smiled at me so I asked why was she smiling when I did not say anything funny to her.

"You only do that hair thing when you don't know what to say. I haven't seen it for a long time.", she told me so I laughed it off in embarrassment.

"I kind of miss it.", she added before laughing at me while I stopped.

"You miss it?", I asked her which made her stopped laughing.

"Uh...yeah. I miss it, I miss you, I...miss the old times we shared. The good old times...", she smiled at the end of her words.

I chuckled at it before I got an idea, "Good old times...say, the theme park in Yongsan. Do you want to go there?"

Seulgi kept quiet as she thinks hard about the sudden plan I suggested.

"Seul, you can say no if you're not yet ready..."

"Let's go. I...think I want to go.", she cut me off before I could finish my words.

And just like that, we made our way to the theme park. It was a bit crowded since it was a weekend. Before we stepped inside, I asked Seulgi twice if she is okay to go to a crowded place like this. I knew how her mood might get bad to be in a place like this.

Irene has told me that Seulgi needed time to adapt to the surrounding again. I just wanted to make sure she will be alright before we have fun here.

"Jimin, let's start with the pirate ship. What do you say?", Seulgi pulled my hand as she dragged me to the Pirate Ship ride which is honestly not my favourite to ride.

I went along with her and followed her to try the different rides at the theme park. I was glad to see her enjoying her time here. I cannot lie that I kind of missed her smiling face and now, she showed it to me for more than an hour. It calms my heart to see her this happy again.

After almost two hours at the theme park, we went to a restaurant to eat our late lunch. Seulgi was so happy telling me about the rides as we eat. Me, on the other hand, just smiled most of the times listening to her. We were laughing and chatting with each other like we were in our own world. We did not care what others say if they know us or hear us.

We were occupied with ourselves to the point that we did not even know that someone was eavesdropping on us.

🥀🥀🥀

Jimin x Seulgi 😏 Chaeyoung x Jungkook 🤔