You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone (1-12)

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you!" Ace yelled, running back towards Riddle. "Not everything is going to go how you want! Throwing a tantrum when things don't turn out that way is what makes you a baby!"

"TAKE THAT BACK THIS INSTANT!!" Riddle shrieked. "Do you want to be run through?!"

"Hell no! I'll never take it back!"

Riddle let out a scream of frustration. The environment around him seemed to respond to this; as Rory watched, the sky darkened, a haze covered the grounds, and small rocks started floating upwards. She could practically feel the magic leaking from him.

"This is bad!" Cater yelled. "Everyone, get out of here!"

As the other Heartslaybul students started running away from the chaos, the rose trees started rumbling. Soon, all of them had been pulled out of the ground and started floating around Riddle.

"He pulled up the rose trees?!" Grim yelped.

"This is a huge amount of magic!" Deuce gulped. "Is he seriously coming after us with that?!"

"ROSE TREES, HEED MY CALL!!" Riddle roared. "TO PIECES WITH THEM ALL!!"

"We need to evacuate!" Crowley yelled at the remaining students.

"Might be a little too late for that!" Rory yelled back.

Riddle moved to throw the rose trees at Ace...but before he could, another spell crackled through the air. It hit the trees and the collars on Ace and Deuce, transforming them into card suit-shaped sparkles.

Shocked, Rory turned to the source of the spell. It was Trey; he had his pen pointed at Riddle, and he looked resigned to doing whatever he could to stop the dorm head.

"This is...?!" Riddle gasped, looking at the sparkles around him.

Ace blinked, then felt his neck in confusion. "We're still alive...but what the hell happened?!"

"Riddle, stop now!" Trey commanded, glaring at the dorm head.

"This is your Doodle Suit..." Cater realized.

Trey nodded. "Like I said, it can overwrite anything for a short period of time. So I overwrote Riddle's magic into my own."

"That's possible?!" Cater yelped, gaping at Trey.

Riddle growled and tried to cast more spells, but nothing worked. "Off with their heads! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! Why won't anything but card suits appear?!"

"Riddle, you need to stop!" Trey told him. "If you go any further with this, you'll lose everything! Look at everyone's faces!"

Riddle turned to the few students still mingling about nearby; all of them looked scared. Rory could barely pick up on what they were whispering.

"W-was he seriously going through with it?..."

"He went way too far..."

"...a-a monster..."

Rory turned back towards Riddle, wondering how he would react.

Riddle, however, didn't seem to notice the whispers; he was far more focused on Trey, staring at him with a look of shock.

"Y-you overwrote my magic? D-does that mean your magic surpasses mine?" he muttered.

Trey shook his head. "There's no way that's the case. Riddle, calm down a bit and we can talk this out."

"So you want to tell me I'm wrong, too?!" Riddle demanded, shooting a fiery glare at Trey. "Even though you've been helping me uphold these strict rules this entire time?!"

"Oh, this can't be good..." Grim muttered.

Tears started forming in Riddle's eyes. "I've been enduring and enduring alone this whole time!! I...I don't believe you!!"

"Mr. Rosehearts, calm down!" Crowley demanded futilely. "If you keep using magic in this state, you'll go into overblot mode!"

"'Overblot mode'?!" Deuce gulped.

Before anyone could stop him, Riddle let loose a wave of magic, knocking everyone off their feet. His face turned red, getting more contorted with rage with every second.

"I am...I AM ABSOLUTELY!! DEFINITELY!! CORRECT!!" he screamed.

As everyone watched in horror, Riddle started floating off the ground, his magic crystal pulsing erratically with black light. Dozens of black playing cards burst out of it, spinning around Riddle before eventually jamming their way into his heart, causing him to scream again.

His tears turned an inky black, flowing faster and faster out of his eyes before covering half his face with a stylized black heart tattoo. The remaining ink flowed around his neck and arms, tearing up his uniform and turning it into a tattered facsimile of the Queen of Hearts' dress, before covering his hands and legs, transforming into a crude pair of gloves and high-heeled boots.

As the ink flowed around his hips, six black-and-white roses flecked with red burst out from his skin, going from buds to full bloom within a few seconds. The ink then traveled back up towards his head, draining the color from his skin, warping his uniform's crown into a spindly black one, and giving him a pointed collar much like a queen's.

Finally, the remaining ink dripped from his legs and coalesced into a puddle behind him. The puddle shuddered and suddenly transformed, taking the appearance of a monster with a cracked, ink-filled, heart-shaped glass head, a patchwork red and black queen's dress, and a rose tree dripping with red paint in its hand.

"Holy shit..." Rory whispered, staring at the monstrosity before her.

Riddle let out a chilling laugh. "Those foolish enough to disobey me...I have no use for them!! I am the law in my world!! I AM THE RULES!! NO RESPONSE OTHER THAN 'YES, LORD RIDDLE' IS ACCEPTABLE!!"

"IT'S OFF WITH THE HEADS OF ANYBODY WHO DISOBEYS ME!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!