Didn't they tell us don't rush into things? (1-9)

"Wait a minute! You really have dumbass rules like that?!" Ace protested.

"Yeah! I'll eat the tart if you're just gonna toss it anyways!" Grim added.

Trey sighed. "My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader. I was the one who suggested we should make mont blanc."

"Yeah, yeah," Cater said, nodding nervously. "We didn't know there was a rule for something like that."

"The problem isn't that you made it!" Riddle reprimanded them. "The problem is that you brought it here today!"

"So you're just going to be an idiot and throw it out then?!" Rory protested. "We worked hard to make it perfect for you, and you're gonna toss it just because it's the wrong time?!"

"Idiot, you say?" Riddle asked, glaring at her.

Cater shook his head rapidly. "Wait, stop! That word's taboo!"

"Oh, and exactly what is he gonna do?!" Rory shot back. "Take away something I never had in the first place?!"

Cater nervously turned to Riddle. "Dorm Leader, these are freshmen just learning the ropes, and two of them aren't even part of this dorm!"

"Shut up, Cater!" Ace yelled. "I'm gonna say it right now: anyone who agrees with these rules is an idiot! Stop screwing around!"

Deuce stepped forward. "I agree with Ace. Rules are meant to be followed, but this is far too arbitrary for anyone to be comfortable with it."

"You've got some nerve talking back to me," Riddle growled. "Listen well: even breaking insignificant rules leads to huge problems."

"Come on! Everyone else is too scared of losing their magic to speak out against you, but I know they feel the same!" Ace retorted.

Both of them turned to the crowd of students. Rory could feel the tension in the air.

Finally, two people stepped forward – people Rory immediately recognized. It was the delinquents that had been harassing her and her friends.

"H-He's right!" the blonde boy said, though there was some fear evident in his voice. "These rules are way too much to deal with!"

"Y-Yeah!" the red-haired boy agreed. "I-I don't like these guys, but...everything they've said is true!"

"...aren't you the second years who've been harassing the dorm's underclassmen? Riddle asked them.

The pair gave some shaky nods. Riddle regarded them in silence for a few seconds.

Then, in one quick motion, he pulled out his pen, pointed it at the delinquents, and yelled "OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!"

In a bright flash of magic, the two delinquents had collars around their necks. Whimpering, they retreated into the crowd.

"Anyone else?" Riddle asked coolly.

Rory scanned the crowd. No one else seemed brave (or stupid) enough to speak out; even Trey and Cater looked uneasy.

Ace tsked. "Wishy-washy jerks, all of them. Lame."

"In the year that I've been dorm head, there hasn't been a single student in Heartslaybul who's been held back or expelled," Riddle said. "Only Heartslaybul can claim that. And within this dorm, I have the highest marks and the strongest magic. That makes me correct in all things! So all you have to do is follow my rules without talking back!"

"That's..." Deuce struggled to come up with a retort.

"I'm not cutting off your heads because I want to," Riddle continued. "You keep breaking the rules, and so I have no choice. If you won't obey me, it's off with all your heads!"