This is who we really are (P-10)

"WHAT?!" came the collective response from everyone else in the room.

"Y-You're serious?!" Rory managed to stammer out. "Even though I can't use magic?"

"Yes! For I am quite kind," Crowley said, smiling. "But there is one condition. As you cannot use magic, you'll likely be unable to complete many of your lessons. However, Grim has proven to possess enough talent to become a wizard...therefore, the two of you shall enroll together, as one!"

"Nyaaa?!" Grim exclaimed. "I...I can go to this academy too? Not as a handyman, but as a student?!"

"Yes," Crowley replied. "Provided that you don't ever let an incident like yesterday occur again! Understand?"

Grim started crying tears of joy. "We-we can..."

"Sounds good to me!" Rory added.

"I did it!" Grim cheered.

Crowley smiled. "Then I shall give the symbol of your status as a student here, a magic crystal, to Grim."

As the others watched, Crowley produced a purple crystal and attached it to Grim's bow. Grim looked down at it in awe.

"It is the norm for students to have their crystal in the form of a pen, but you wouldn't be able to grip it in your paws," Crowley explained. "Aaah, I pay attention to even the smallest of details! Aren't I too kind?"

Rory just rolled her eyes as Grim cheered.

"Now..." Crowley said, turning to Rory. "As you can see, Grim is not accustomed to human society. It's up to you to supervise him and keep him from causing any more trouble!"

Rory nodded. "I understand, sir."

Ace laughed. "Look at you! School's just started, but you're already a supervisor!"

"Given that there's only two of them in their dorm," Deuce noted, "since she's been trusted with supervising Grim, that does make her a supervisor."

"Supervisor?" Rory asked.

"It's another word for 'dorm head'," Deuce explained.

"Ah."

"Isn't that unheard of? For there to be a dorm head unable to use magic..." Ace noted. "It's cool! A dorm head unable to use magic!"

"I'll do my best, then," Rory said. "Are there like, official dorm head meetings I have to attend, or...?"

"Give your dorm an official name first; then we'll see," Crowley replied.

"Good luck, dorm head!" Ace said, chuckling.

"Anyways..." Crowley said, clearing his throat. "Ms. Leviathan, I also entrust you with this."

He handed something that looked like a brown camera to Rory. "This is nicknamed the 'ghost camera'."

"'Ghost camera'?" Rory asked, looking it over. "What's it do?"

"I think my grandma told me about that," Ace mused. "It's a super old magic tool, right?"

"It's not super old..." Crowley grumbled. "It's true that it may have been invented during her time, but there is a very special spell cast on it. It not only captures the subject's form, but also a part of their soul. We call this 'A Fragment of Remembrance'. Furthermore, the most interesting part is that the souls of the photographer and the photographed become deeply connected, and the memory in the photo comes jumping out!"

"'Jumping out'?" Rory asked.

"Depending on how close the subject and the photographer are, the picture could move like a video, or bring to life the situation in the photo," Crowley explained. "Fascinating, right?"