She stared in mirrors thinking one single thought (1-7)

After getting some replacement eggs, the two made their way back to the old dorm. Deuce was still in shock over the new information he'd learned.

"There you are!" Ace greeted them as they stepped into the kitchen. "You sure took a while."

"Yeah, what took you so long?!" Grim demanded.

Rory shrugged. "We ran into some jerks, had to buy extra eggs, and I think I broke Deuce's brain."

Trey chuckled. "Well then...let's finish this up."

The five of them got to work. Soon, they'd managed to make as many mont blanc tarts as their ingredients allowed.

"Finished!" Rory, Ace, and Grim cheered.

"Finished..." Deuce sighed.

Ace looked at him. "Seriously, what happened while you were out shopping?"

"Like I said, I broke his brain. Don't ask," Rory replied.

"For 16 years I believed that..." Deuce muttered.

Grim sighed. "Making sweets takes so much time...I'm exhausted..."

"Oooh, good work~ Is the tart finished? The decorations look super cute!"

Everyone turned to find a grinning Cater in the doorway. "It's totally Magicamable! Let me take a pic!"

"How the hell did you get in here?!" Rory yelped as he took a photo.

"For that matter, why'd you come here?!" Ace demanded.

"I came to check on my cute underclassmen, working so hard," Cater explained. "Ahaha, you look so beat!"

Trey chuckled. "Things you aren't used to can tire you out quick. So when you're tired, you should eat something sweet. Go ahead and try the mont blanc we made."

"...did you come here just to mooch off our hard work?" Rory asked, giving him a flat look.

Cater just grinned. "I can neither confirm nor deny that. Just think of me as the taste-tester."

"It smells so deliciously sweet..." Grim said, drooling. "The chestnuts on top are glossy while the cream underneath is so fluffy! Let's eat!"

Trey put one tart aside for Riddle, and everyone else grabbed a tart. Then, once Trey grabbed a tart of his own, they started eating.

"Holy crap..." Ace said in awe, staring at his tart.

"So good!" Cater agreed, taking another bite.

Deuce nodded. "Amazing...it's just like ones you can get in stores."

Rory nodded. "True that!"

"It's not overly sweet, but still has richness to it!" Grim enthused. "It's like a garden of chestnuts in my mouth!"

Trey just smiled at all the compliments.

"Hey, Trey!" Cater said, catching his attention. "You should do the thing."

"The thing?" Trey asked. Realization quickly dawned on him. "Ah, you mean that."

Ace gave them a curious look. "'That'?"

"What are your favorite foods?" Trey asked.

"Mine's cherry pie and hamburgers," Ace replied.

"My number one is canned tuna, but I like all sorts of delicious foods! Like cheese omurice, and grilled chicken, and pudding..." Grim added.

"Pepperoni and bacon pizza, with extra sauce!" Rory said.

"Hmmm...omurice, I guess," Deuce said.