You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone (1-12)

A/N: TW for some body horror/mild gore coming up, because for some reason I decided that the Overblot transformations weren't traumatizing enough. You've been warned.

Also, this was definitely harder to post than it should have been. What the hell happened, Wattpad?!

--------------------------------------

"A...baby? Me?!" Riddle growled, finally standing up. "You don't know anything...you don't know anything about me!!"

"There's no way I would!" Ace shot back. "Do you think I'd know, with your attitude?! I'm not letting you off the hook!"

Riddle screeched and started stomping on the ground. "Enough, enough, enough!! Shut up!! My mother was correct!! That means I'm correct!!"

Trey gulped, then pushed past Rory and ran towards Riddle. "Riddle, calm down! The duel is already over!"

"Mr. Clover is right," Crowley added. "The challenger is disqualified for his outburst! Continuing to escalate this will go against school regulations!"

"Ace is right!" one of the students in the crowd yelled. "I can't handle this anymore!"

Before anyone could react, something was thrown out of the crowd of students. It flew up in an arc, then came down to earth...landing right on Riddle's head in the process.

As Riddle flinched and tried to get the sticky substance off him, Trey stepped back in shock. "Is this...an egg?! Did one of the residents throw it?!"

"Who did it?!" Riddle demanded, glaring at the assembled crowd. "Who threw this egg?!"

Rory looked over the crowd of students. No one looked willing to speak up; in fact, they were all giving Riddle the same stony-faced glare. She then took a look at her own companions – Deuce hadn't moved at all since Ace and Riddle's argument had started, just watching the carnage; Cater was still behind her, staring in shock at what was going on; and Grim was cautiously making his way forward.

Finally, after what seemed like a year's worth of silence, Riddle let out a bone-chilling laugh. "You can't handle it, you say?! I'm the one who can't handle it anymore!!! No matter how many heads I cut off, no matter how strict I am, none of you will follow the rules!! This guy, that guy – you're all selfish idiots!!"

He leveled a glare at the assembled crowd. "Have it your way! If you won't come forward, I'll just punish all of you!! IT'S OFF WITH ALL YOUR HEADS!!!"

Riddle started randomly firing into the crowd, affixing collars on student after student. The Heartslaybul kids started screaming and running, desperate to get away from the mad tyrant.

Rory, banking on her functional immunity to the collar, quickly ran at Riddle with her pernach, hoping to take him down before he could do any more harm. Unfortunately, Riddle sensed her coming; he swiftly turned around and blasted another spell at her before she could dodge, sending her flying across the maze grounds.

"RORY!" Grim, Ace, and Deuce yelled. They quickly ran over to their friend to make sure she was alright.

Rory just groaned and sat up. "That could have gone better..." she muttered.

Riddle gave another maniacal laugh. "How's that?! None of you can touch me!!" he taunted. "Strictly enforcing the rules does make me correct!!"

"Stop this at once, Mr. Rosehearts!" Crowley demanded. "This isn't like you at all!"

Cater gulped and backed away. "Trey, this is bad...if he keeps casting magic like that..."

"Riddle!" Trey growled. "That's enough!"