Saint was standing there awkwardly fidgeting in his toes while rubbing at his cold sides. His clothes adding to his coldness.

"Take off your clothes or you're gonna catch a cold ." Perth said jolting Saint out of his thoughts.

Saint gulped nodding his head while looking at Perth who disappeared into his closet. A moment later Perth came back only wearing a clean boxer while holding a big jumper in his hand. Saint blushed averting his eyes away.

Perth went near him, "Here, wear this." Perth said giving him the jumper.

Saint swallowed before taking the jumper and disappeared into the bathroom. He closed the door before putting the jumper on the marble top and started undressing. He took of his wet jumper and shorts before standing there naked. He shuddered before wearing the jumper that Perth gave and smiling shyly when the huge clothe cover him untill his mid-thigh. He took a deep breath before going back to the bedroom. He saw Perth was already laying on the bed under the cover but smiling when he saw him.

"Come here kitten," he called him. Saint walked slowly before sitting in the bed carefully.

"Let's cuddle," Perth said pulling Saint down and hugging him tight.

Saint swallowed but basking in the warmth that Perth provided nevertheless.

Time passed slowly. The rain was still pouring heavily. They were laying sideways with Saint's back against Perth's bare chest and his arms around Saint's tummy with his thumb rubbing soothingly at Saint's chest. Both of them couldn't sleep, too anxious to do so. Saint gulped before making his mind.

"Pin," Saint called gently from where he was playing with Perth's long fingers that were splayed across his tummy.

"Hmm?" Perth hummed from where his face was tucked in Saint's nape. Puffs of hot breath tickling Saint's skin.

Saint turned in the embrace placing his palm on Perth's cheek. "Do sex hurts?" He asked earnestly with his eyes widened innocently and curious.

Perth's breath paused with his eyes staring down into Saint's. He swallowed, " Why are you asking that kitten?" He asked with his hand on Saint's jaw and his thumb rubbing on Saint's pink lips gently.

Saint licked the pad of Perth's thumb, "Curious, I guess." He shrugged nervously but Perth could sense the want in his eyes.

Perth inhaled loudly, "I won't force you into anything that'll make you uncomfortable baby."

Saint whined embarrassingly before tucking his blushing face into Perth's warm chest.

Perth smiled painfully at his baby's innocentness. He brushed his fingers into Saint's soft hair.

"What if I'm ready?" Saint murmured into his chest.

Perth gently pried his face away from his chest looking for his blushing face, "Are you sure kitten? I don't want to hurt you." He said gently.

"I believe you Pin," Saint whispered gently with his eyes shining with trust.

Perth exhaled shakily. He pulled Saint closer to him, gently sprawling them both on the bed until Saint was underneath him, he angled his face to his until their lips locked. At first the kiss was gentle but then it grew more intense. Soon they started swallowing each other's pleased moans, Perth's hands rubbing every part he could. He let out a moan and so did Saint when their crotches brushed against one another. Both of them were panting when they pulled out for air.

Perth slipped his arms around his waist and nuzzled his neck with his nose before kissing him repeatedly up to his ear, where he whispered, "Let me show you how much I adore you, kitten." To which Saint slowly nodded his head, evidently still nervous but trusting Perth beyond no doubt.