Nasa elevator palang kami noong bigla akong hapitin ni Elliot. Then he kissed me. I tasted the rum he had in the party. It was intoxicating. I kissed him back with the same passion. I clung my arms around his neck. He then supported my butt while I wrapped my legs on his hips. My favorite position. Napakagaan ko para sa kanya.

I heard the elevator clicked— we reached the 15th floor. We stopped kissing. Isinubsob ko sa leeg ni Elliot ang mukha ko.

He hugged me tighter as he walked towards  the main door  of his house. Nang makapasok kami ay iniupo niya ako sa sofa.

He then kneeled in-front of me. Inangat niya ang skirt ng suot kong maxi dress. His fingers automatically found its way between my legs. He started teasing my sensitive spot with my panties still on.

A moaned escaped my mouth and I heard him chuckled. He looked me in the eyes. His eyes were burning with passion.

He slid down my undies and threw it somewhere. The next thing I knew his head was in between my legs. I moaned a little louder this time. As his expert tongue and lips played with the most sensitive part of my body.

My whole body tensed with every move of his expert tongues. My hands were on his hair slightly pulling—or pushing it to continue.

I felt the rush of something inside me. I know I came. It was like I reached the cloud nine. Masyado pa akong tulala mula sa pangyayari nang muli akong buhatin ni Elliot. He carried me to his room.

He put me in bed. I sat on the edge of the bed. Elliot was in front of me as he unbuttoned his polo. I placed my hands on his navel. I started unbuttoning his jeans, then unzipped it. The jeans fell off the floor and he stepped out of it.

He was now only wearing a small garment. His boxer briefs. I touched his hard bulge over his briefs.

I freed his thing from the briefs he was wearing and pulled it down. Now, I was facing his hard male member. With my left hand I started stroking it. Elliot's eyes shut off. And he put his hands over my shoulder for support.

He was enjoying it, I can feel it with the soft moans he made. Then my hands were joined by my mouth. I started teasing the head moved my lips up and down, slightly sucking his manhood. My tongue was swirling the shaft while I was moving. I continued moving until I felt him tensed. He stopped me from there.

He removed my dress and bra and threw it somewhere and assist me on a new position.  Pinatalikod niya ako. Both of my hands were on the bed. Nakatuwad ako sa dulo ng kama at nakatayo. He positioned himself and pushed his manhood inside me. I whimpered when he entered me.

I moaned and cried in pleasure. Elliot's thrust became harder and faster. My legs were wobbling. Napahigpit ang hawak ko sa bed sheet. I was shaking, minutes later we shouted each others name as we both found our release.

Naibagsak ko sa kama ang katawan ko. I felt tired. Naramdaman ko rin ang pagdapa ni Elliot sa tabi ko. He hugged me and snuggled my hair.

"That was awesome, baby." Bulong niya sa may tainga ko. It sent shivers to my naked body.

After a few minutes. He carried me and lay me in the bed. He even cleaned my body with wash towel. I was too tired from today and with what we did a while ago.

Tinabihan niya rin ako. Pinaunan niya ako sa braso niya habang nakatagilid siya at nakatingin sa akin.

I unconsciously touched his face. He smiled at me. Kita ko iyon kahit sa malamlam na liwanag ng lampshade.

"Baby, I will be out of the country tomorrow night." Mahinang bulong niya.

Kumunot ang noo ko at alam kong naintindihan niya iyon kaya muli siyang nagsalita.