(26) Reception for All and Remorseful

A week later 

After spending a week in Montego Bay on their honeymoon. They finally returned to NY to celebrate with everyone.

Bucky and the girls shared their first dance together to the song "When A Man Loves a Woman." By Michael Bolton. Both girls had their heads rested on his shoulders as he had arms around their waists as they held hands in the front.

Each girl also danced with their dad while Bucky shared a dance with Winnie. The night was going great. Bucky and Lydia was talking by the bar when Lydia noticed his demeanor changed.

"What's wrong?" She said as she looked behind her. 

James came stumbling in and over to Winnie. The other three noticed him too as Bucky came over to his parents.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He said 

"Oh hey son. Congrats on the nupitials. And I'm here because I want my wife back. And my kiss back." He said 

"And I told you that the answer is no not until you accept those two." Winnie said as she pointed to Bucky and Lydia.

"Oh hey baby girl you look beautiful." James said 

"Dad you need to leave. Mom doesn't want you and we don't want you here either." Lydia said 

"Oh Lyds..we have missed that fiery attitude." James said 

"Dad come on..let's get you out of here. You have embarrassed yourself enough." Oliver said as Marcus helped him. 

"I love you Winifred Maxine! Please baby come home! Please don't leave me!!" James said he began to cry.

"You okay mom?" Bucky said 

"Yeah I'm fine sweetie." She said 

"Okay show's over." Nate said as everyone went back to what they were doing.