(12) Where's The Groom

It was wedding day, Amie was getting ready with her mom and bridesmaids. She had no idea that at the church there was drama. Everyone was calling Bucky's phone it kept going straight to voicemail. Marcus and Nate went by his apartment to see if he had over slept but couldn't get in with the key they had. 

The receptionist knew who they were so she let them in. When they walked in the apartment was half empty and filled with boxes. 

"Oh little brother what have you done?" Nate said as they left and called their dad. 

James and Shelton were on the front steps. "I'm going to wring your son's neck." Shelton said 

"Get in a line..the boys said he wasn't there." James said as he hung up the phone. 

It was time for the ceremony to start thirty minutes later and still no groom. Shelton had to finally break the news when they were all waiting for the ceremony music to play. 

"Amie honey." Shelton said 

"Yeah daddy. What's going on? Why do you look so frazzled?" She said 

"Because..because James is missing. The groom.." he said 

She looked at him confused and peaked into the sanctuary of the church through a small crack. In the front stood Steve Sam Clint and Scott who on the inside was laughing their heads off. 

"Where is he!" She said loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"We don't know.." Shelton said 

She went running downstairs to the bride's room and tried to call him. 

It went straight to voicemail. "James Buchanan! You better answer your phone! I can't believe you would embarrass me like this!" She yelled into her phone. 

********************** 

"Here you go my ladies. A margarita for you Zaria and a margarita for you Willow. And a bourbon on the rocks for me. Ah.." Bucky said as they were sitting on a beach in Cabo. Where he was suppose to have his honeymoon. 

They were all smiles and enjoying the ocean breeze and waves crashing.