I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back . I rested my face on his shoulder as i closed my eyes . After all that he's done , i feel safe in his arms no matter what .

I winced as i felt a little pain in my lower area . Josh pulled away and smirked at me .

" Sore ?" He chuckled as i blushed and hit his shoulder playfully .

" Shut up , Josh !" I fought the smile but i couldn't .

I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it read 1:00 p.m ?!!! My jaw dropped . Oh my God .

" oh my God , we slept till 1 in the noon ? " i asked in disbelieve .

" So what ? What we have to do ? Here , we don't have to follow any rules and  we can do anything we like " Josh said smiling .

I stood and went to bathroom wrapping the sheet around me as i locked the bathroom . I looked in the mirror and i saw myself smiling . I brushed my teeth with the a new packed toothbrush and splashed water to my face .

What happened yesterday was amazing and incredible . I never thought i would give my innocence to my brother . I thought i'd feel dirty and nasty , but no , i feel loved .

The way he took care of me , the way he entered me slowly afraid to hurt me . It made me want him more . The thoughts from yesterday made me feel warm in my lower area . Shit ! I feel aroused .

I turned the shower as i removed the shet and dropped it on the floor . I looked in the closet at the corner of the bathroom and found towel so i took one of them . The bathroom was huge that it had a closet .

I looked in the cabinets trying to find bandages for my wound . I searched until i saw the first aid kit . I put it aside until i finish showering .

I stepped into the shower , the warm water relaxing my body but it made me wince from the pain in my wound , the dry blood that was on my thighs now vanished .

I got the shampoo as i started to wash my hair . After i finished i washed my body with the strawberry showergel and turned of the shower . I stepped out of it and strted to dry my body carefully around the wound .

I started to bondaged it slowly . But what are we gonna do here . There's nothing to do ! I finished and wrapped a towel around my body as i stepped out the bathroom . Josh was on the bed hands behind his head , still naked without any covers and there was bandages on both his legs . I blushed from his sex God body and i saw him smirking .

" So , you mean we're gonna sit all day and night without doind anything ? " I asked raising my brows .

" Of course not baby , We are gonna sail and we are gonna roam the world together and I'm gonna teach you how to cook .. we have alot of things to do " he said smiling as i nodded smiling back .

" but right now .. I wanna make love to you " He said moving from the bed .

I blushed so hard as he reached the towel and yanked it from my body . H looked down at my body hungerly as he licked his lips . He leaned and i can feel his menty breath on my lips .

He started to kiss me slowly as he wrapped his arms arond my waist avoiding my wound and i wraped my arms around his neck . And like that , Josh made love to me .

Chris's Pov :-

I stood out of the hospital seeing the cops trying to prevent anyone from entering . Tears ran down my face . Since they called us this morning and told us about the murders and Inna's missing , I wanted to find the asshole and kill him .

He took her from me , again . I just don't know what to do . I can't imagine my life without her being in it . I want nothing than get her back and made her forgive me .