𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖?

Comenzar desde el principio

"They definitely have the numbers." Madelyn said.

"But can they fight?" Michonne asked.

"Oh, they can fight." Jesus said. Carl looked around and spotted Morgan. He was at the kingdom.

"Morgan?" Carl asked, making everyone turn to face him.

"Hey." He said as he approached.

"How do you know each other?" Richard asked.

"We go back to the start." Rick said.

"Well, the king is ready to see you." Richard said and everyone went inside. The king was in an auditorium with his 'throne' on the stage and next to him was a literal tiger.

"No way! This is awesome!" Madelyn gushed as she looked at the tiger.

"Jesus! It pleases me to see you, old friend." Ezekiel said.

"It pleases him, indeed!" One of Ezekiel's men said.

"Jerry." Ezekiel said as Madelyn smiled in amusement. "Tell me, what news do you bring good King Ezekiel? Are these new allies you've brought me?"

"Indeed, they are, Your Majesty." Jesus said, turning around to introduce everyone, only to see their confused faces. "Oh, right. I forgot to mention..."

"Yeah, a tiger." Rick said before the tiger roared slightly. Madelyn didn't care if the group found it weird. She loved it.

"This is Rick Grimes, the leader of Alexandria, and these are some of his people." Jesus said.

"I welcome you all to the Kingdom, good travellers." Ezekiel said before looking at Madelyn and her belly. "Congratulations on your child. Would you care for some refreshments?"

Two men suddenly appeared in front of Madelyn and Daryl, holding a tray of snacks for her. Madelyn smiled and picked up a strawberry. "Thank you...Your Majesty." She said.

"You're very welcome." Ezekiel said before looking at Rick. "Now, what brings you to our fair land? Why do you seek an audience with the king?"

"Ezekiel....King Ezekiel. Alexandria, the Hilltop, and the Kingdom, all three of our communities have something in common." Rick started. "We all serve the Saviours. Alexandria already fought them once, and we won. We thought we took out the threat, but we didn't know then what we know now. We only beat one outpost. We've been told you have a deal with them, that you know them. Then you know that they rule through violence and fear." Ezekiel looked at Jesus as if he didn't appreciate him telling the group.

"Your Majesty, I only told them of the-"

"Our deal with the Saviours is not known among my people for good cause." Ezekiel said to Jesus. "We made you a party to that secret when you told us of the Hilltop's own travails, but we did not expect you to share-"

"We can help each other." Jesus said.

"Don't interrupt the king." Jerry said.

"We brought you into our confidence." Ezekiel said. "Why did you break it?"

"Because I want you to hear Rick's plans." Jesus said.

"And what plans have you, Rick Grimes of Alexandria?" Ezekiel asked.

"We came to ask the Kingdom, to ask you, to join us in fighting the Saviours, fighting for freedom, for all of us." Rick said.

"What you are asking is very serious." Ezekiel said.

"Several of our people, good people, were killed by the Saviours, brutally." Michonne said.

"Who?" Morgan asked, curious as he wasn't around to witness that horrid night.

"Abraham....and Glenn." Madelyn said with a heavy heart. "Beaten to death right in front of us. Spencer, Olivia. Negan tried to make Rick cut off Carl's arm. They took Eugene, they took Daryl. He escaped. Every second that he's out here, he's a target. I can't let him go back. I can't let Negan take him again."

Morgan nodded, processing the information he had just been told. He had no idea all this was happening. He had left Alexandria a while ago to look for Carol who had decided to leave. He had no idea of what was going on whilst he was gone. Daryl squeezed her hand, assuring Madelyn that he was not going back to the Saviours any time soon.

"Enid told me they terrorised the Hilltop, set loose walkers just to make a point." Carl said.

"I used to think the deal was something we could live with." Jesus said to Ezekiel. "A lot of us did. But that's changing. So, let's change the world, Your Majesty."

"I wanna be honest about what we're asking." Rick said. "Our people are strong, but there's not enough of us. We don't have guns, not enough, at least. Not a lot of weapons, period."

"We have people. And weapons." Richard said. "If we strike first, together, we can beat them. Your Majesty, no more waiting for things to get worse beyond what we can handle. We set things right. The time is now."

"Morgan, what say you?" Ezekiel asked and everyone looked at Morgan.

"Me? People will die. A lot of people and not just the Saviours. If we can find another way, we have to. Maybe it's just about Negan, just capturing him, holding him." Morgan said, making everyone sigh. Again, Morgan didn't want to kill anyone but it was too late for that. Negan pushed it and he had to pay.

"The hour grows late." Ezekiel said as he stood up. "Rick Grimes of Alexandria, you have given the king much to ponder. I invite you all to sup with us and stay till the morrow."

"Yeah, we need to get back home." Rick said.

"I shall deliver my decree in the morn." Ezekiel said.

" Ezekiel said